Heads, Injectors, Chips Etc.

Chips are sold. Drag Radials are sold pending payment.

Still Available!

Gauges - All Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8" Full Sweep Mechanical Prices for gauges include shipping

1 Oil Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi $30
1 Water temp Gauge 120-240deg $45

1 Autogage by Autometer 5" Monster Tach with shift light 10,000rpm $90

1 Lightly modified stock transmission. I am not sure of the details of the inside of the transmission. The best I can tell is that it has a shift kit and a stage rite transbrake. Worked great behind a stock engine and a TA49. Includes a 3000 stall nlu converter. Manufacturer unknown. I have run this with dual trans coolers and Synthetic Dex VI since i bought the car! $1150

Dont be afraid to make an offer! This stuff must go!
Thanks for looking!

Chips are sold. Drag Radials are sold pending payment.

Still Available!

Gauges - All Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8" Full Sweep Mechanical Prices for gauges include shipping

1 Oil Pressure Gauge 0-100 psi $30
1 Water temp Gauge 120-240deg $45

1 Autogage by Autometer 5" Monster Tach with shift light 10,000rpm $90

1 Lightly modified stock transmission. I am not sure of the details of the inside of the transmission. The best I can tell is that it has a shift kit and a stage rite transbrake. Worked great behind a stock engine and a TA49. Includes a 3000 stall nlu converter. Manufacturer unknown. I have run this with dual trans coolers and Synthetic Dex VI since i bought the car! $1150

Dont be afraid to make an offer! This stuff must go!
Thanks for looking!

Tach comes mounted to the tach mounting bracket sold by GnS Performance. Shown here GNS

Drag Radials still available.

To those who have sent payments for parts. I was going to remove them from my car and ship them out yesterday which is my only day off each week. Unfortunately Monday afternoon, a storm blew in and dropped 7 inches of snow and dropped the temps into the single digits so I was not able to move my car from where it is stored, into my main garage to work on it. The roads are slowly clearing up and it looks like I may be able to move it in the next few days. I wanted to keep you all updated and let you know that the parts will go out in the mail in the next week as long as the weather cooperates! Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!
Brian

All parts are shipping today. Sorry for the delay.
Thanks for your patience.

Drag Radials, Oil pressure, water temp, tach, transmission and torque converter are still available. I also have a known good stock MAF sensor i might get rid of if the price is right. I know these things are getting harder to come by.

Thanks
Brian

Drag Radials

Put me first in line for the tires if you will ship them. How much will shipping cost to Chesapeake, VA 23323? Pm Sent

John

Oil Pressure and Water temp are sold!

Tach, Drag Radials, and trans with converter are still available!

pms sent. Sorry to say but these things are very expensive to ship! I have tried both UPS and USPS and neither of them will ship both tires for any less than $100 Just to give you an idea of what its going to cost. Ive had quotes of $106 to ohio and $163 to virginia. If anyone knows a cheaper way i can ship them let me know, otherwise these things are going to sit here until i have a transmission that can handle the stress of running them all the time.
thanks
Brian