Headliner?

ledzeppac

Who was telling me about a snap in fyberglass headliner? Was it someone here? I can't remember.... Or has anyone even heard of such a thing for a G body...

Phill,

There are a few shops in orange that can re-do your liner. I have a pictures of how to do a t-top car. I can send them to you if you would like....in fact its on this site or tbs.com I dont remember. I dont think a solid roof car is going to be too much different than a t-top car. Good luck...

Why is it so different than a re-done one?
sorry if its a super easy question...

GBodyParts.com Online
I sold 29 of these at the nats in BG last year. I had 1 Guy sitting there bending them in half & allowing them to spring back with no damage. We installed a black one here last week with a roll cage. I was shocked it didn't break.
They are guaranteed not to sag or break.

GBodyParts.com Online
I sold 29 of these at the nats in BG last year. I had 1 Guy sitting there bending them in half & allowing them to spring back with no damage. We installed a black one here last week with a roll cage. I was shocked it didn't break.
They are guaranteed not to sag or break.

How easy is the install? Do I need to get those clip thingies also?
thank you

BWeavy has precover ABS one's they look pretty nice too. how the knee doing?

Knee is jacked up still... I dont remember the last time we talked, but I'm on my 4th operation. They removed the ACL graph and screws and I go to therapy for a good 3-4 hours a day. I'm getting better though; trying to learn how to walk again sucks:rolleyes:

thats why you dont walk, just drive, how'd you jack the knee up?? I remember when I had sergery on both feet at the same time( good drugs) I too had to learn how to walk again in a sort. at least I was able to crawl around though. I was driving my we-4 a week and a half after the operation, and the brakes went out as I pulled into my driveway, and I had to sacrifice my foot and smash the brake pedal down to not take out the gate:eek: I still feel the pain! damn powermaster:mad: