Heading out to go get this one!!!Bye.

Dammm .. He forgot to say "God Bless" at the end. They always throw that in to make ya feel safe :p

In the e-mail I sent him I told him I lived right across the river from where he listed the car being located and stated I wanted to come over and view the car. Guess he didn't pick up on that when he mentioned shipping? :)

Provides good fuel economy??:rolleyes:
Ok so at least we know that GNX was a real one. I guess this guy just stole the pics and made this scam up. GrnNatlFan, you should tell him you want to go see it since it's so "close". His reponse should be interesting.:smile:

provides good fuel economy??:rolleyes:
Ok so at least we know that gnx was a real one. I guess this guy just stole the pics and made this scam up. Grnnatlfan, you should tell him you want to go see it since it's so "close". His reponse should be interesting.:smile:

that was for sale a year ago in orlando fl for 24k
yep scammers .

I bought it today! It's sitten in my garage right now. You snooze, you loose. It's in better condition then I thought.

I don't know what car you dreamers are talking about but, I already bought #107. I drove it today in the snow on CT's salted roads and I'm doing donuts in it right now, as I'm typing this. I already traded the GNX wheels for a nice set of Cragars.

Hey guys The seller who had this car is also selling a quad on backpage in Connecticut. Black3 did you buy this car from Sargent John? is he legit? this is the email reply I got when I contacted him. My phone call to him went to a fax machine and then I emailed him. It sounds too good to be true but I am within driving distance and the quad is very cheap. I googled his name and this blog came up.

Hello,

Sorry for mailing you so late!
I'm glad that you're interested in my ATV.The ATV is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects. The ATV is street legal and accurate.Never been dropped, laid down, raced or in an accident. It has been regularly maintained. It runs like brand new with no issues.The exterior is in excellent condition,tires are in good shape, brakes work well. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time... There are no known problems with the ATV as far as I know.

The total price is $1,750‏‏‏‏‏ including shipping and delivery taxes to your address.

I AM SELLING UNDER THE MARKET'S VALUE BECAUSE I NEED LIQUIDITY IN ORDER TO FINISH THE HOUSE THAT I AM BUILDING.

If you are decided we are going to have a safe deal.

Please get back to me to explain you more.
I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

john

I'd pay $10.5 if it had original parts.

e-mail sent.....we'll see where this goes. Just a hop skip and a jump for me to Monroe.

p.s. like the copy and paste above to the GNX ad.

Nigeria has the same zip code as LA.

Hey guys The seller who had this car is also selling a quad on backpage in Connecticut. Black3 did you buy this car from Sargent John? is he legit? this is the email reply I got when I contacted him. My phone call to him went to a fax machine and then I emailed him. It sounds too good to be true but I am within driving distance and the quad is very cheap. I googled his name and this blog came up.

Hello,

I'm glad that you're interested in my ATV.The ATV is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects. The ATV is street legal and accurate.Never been dropped, laid down, raced or in an accident. It has been regularly maintained. It runs like brand new with no issues.The exterior is in excellent condition,tires are in good shape, brakes work well. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time... There are no known problems with the ATV as far as I know.

The total price is $1,750‏‏‏‏‏ including shipping and delivery taxes to your address.

I AM SELLING UNDER THE MARKET'S VALUE BECAUSE I NEED LIQUIDITY IN ORDER TO FINISH THE HOUSE THAT I AM BUILDING.

Thank you!

john

Run away dude, there is no ATV nor GNX for sale. The IP adress for his ads can probably be traced to some rural town. though the sales are in LA. At that point the IP probably goes to Nigeria. There have been a slew of internet frauds like this. They use a host computer (and pay the poor sap) usually somewhere in rural Georgia (why I don't know) and then the seller is actually in a western European country and that IP hops to Nigeria. I have reported this add to someone who likes to have a little fun with them.

popcorn anyone?

Funny I mentioned copy/paste......

Here's my reply from the sender....and I asked very specific questions about VIN and RPO proof.

"Hello,

I'm glad that you're interested in my car.The car is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects.The car has been looked after very well - washed and cleaned every two weeks. The bodywork is regularly waxed and polished. The interior is in virtually spotless condition. The seats are clean and not torn. The exterior is in excellent condition,tires are in good shape, brakes work well and the car provides very good fuel economy. The car is street legal and accurate. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time.I`m non smoker and the car looks like a new one.. There are no known problems with the car as far as I know.

The total price is $10,400‏‏‏‏ including shipping and delivery taxes to your address.

Thank you!
--
Air Force Msgt. John Q Monroe
Air National Guard
McGuire New Jersey"

The dream police they live inside of my head...........:biggrin::biggrin: