Headers

Sorry was looking for street replacement. But would also consider race with the 3 bolt though.

I may be selling my T/A race set with wrapped x over and only about 35 miles on them. A guy is looking at my car and wants it more stock. If we come to a deal mine are fir sale. Also 62/62 billet wheel turbo, big slic, LT 1 maf setup and 70mm t body and upper. New big rear seat brace, adjustable upper control arms and 275/60 r drag radials on new wheels. Other stuff too! Timm
623-877-8553

Thanks I am definitely interested in the headers, Just bought a slic for mine last week.

If you didn't work out a deal on Timm's I have a brand new set of 3 bolt TA race headers as well that I'm looking to sell. I changed directions on my car. Mine are also done up nice in a chrome armor ceramic coat. I did mock them up on the engine but 0 run time.

I may be selling my T/A race set with wrapped x over and only about 35 miles on them. A guy is looking at my car and wants it more stock. If we come to a deal mine are fir sale. Also 62/62 billet wheel turbo, big slic, LT 1 maf setup and 70mm t body and upper. New big rear seat brace, adjustable upper control arms and 275/60 r drag radials on new wheels. Other stuff too! Timm
623-877-8553
Pm sent

If you didn't work out a deal on Timm's I have a brand new set of 3 bolt TA race headers as well that I'm looking to sell. I changed directions on my car. Mine are also done up nice in a chrome armor ceramic coat. I did mock them up on the engine but 0 run time.
Pm sent

I am hanging fire on those parts, as one buyer wants the car as is, and the other wants it mostly stock. No one has given me cash down yet. I also have a larger neck stock intercooler too and tons of other new parts that never were installed.
Driveshaft loop exact fit/ no drilling
UMI adjustable rear upper control arms
Perfect launch 8.5" girdle type rear cover
Dual nozzle alky controls kit w/tester
38 and 40 mm wastegates.

Sorry have been real busy and haven't been on here. Still have the headers?

Sorry guys, I decided to leave the T/A Race headers on the car. What I can get for my race headers isn't worth my time to r&r the old ones. Thanks anyway!
I do have a list of new and take off stuff that I will be posting shortly.
TIMINATOR