He thought I had a Monte!

PimpinAintEz347

turbo member
Every friday night a bunch of the g-body guys go up to a parking lot behind a local starbucks to show off their cars and maybe get in a few races. Some of my friends told me to go up and to show them that the real body was the F!. So I pull up and they all stare me down as my GN's growl gets them all talking. They come up to my window and said my Monte was too old to be there with them. I was shocked, but I played dumb. I said I had done a little work, mainly exhaust, thats why I was so loud. I get offered to race a cobra and of course, I accept, still playing dumb. We go out to the freeway's feter and we punch it from a red. He pulled hard in the beginning but by time I hit 3rd I was gone! I even got in his lane!! The guy comes out and pulls next to me in the other lane and asks "do I spray". I said "no, but I drive a Grand National".

John White in Houston, Texas

What all did the mustang have done to it? What year? I have to give props to Chevy for making the Monte Carlo, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't get as many races:)

I'm a little confused, I saw on TV the GN, the Monte and the Olds 442 were all G-body cars, but your friend refered to you as the "F!". Anyone help me on this?

That confused me to Sandman Im almost 100 % sure that Monte's Regal's and Cutlasses are all G-Bodys I might be wrong though

yup they are all g bodys. in my g-body club the gn is the fastest. that feels good :)

Sorry... the guy had a 97 cobra with flows and a new wing. He had a 75 shot of nos, but it didn't do s***. That's about it, unless you include his "go fast" decals...

What all did the mustang have done to it? What year? I have to give props to Chevy for making the Monte Carlo, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't get as many races

That is funny I get it the other way around. No one will run my SS because they think that it is a GN. *sigh* :rolleyes:

But now that I have the T... well, they won't have any excuse to excuse themselves from a stop light induced contest of speed :D

Man this T is gonna rock...

I pity the fool that runs up on Mr. T,

love this young generation!!!!!!!!!! 87 limited stock everything except for regulater & K&N best:1.98 60' 8.38 & 13.04

The guy comes out and pulls next to me in the other lane and asks "do I spray". I said "no, but I drive a Grand National".

ah i love that last part but i drive a grand national what did his face look like when u told him that lol not many people no what these cars are but those who do dont go on a run to often! good kill
:D