HD TA PERFORMANCE ROCKER SHAFTS

Gmoney

G BODY ADDICTION
Brand new in the box complete with rockers and buttons 100 SHIPPED!!

Sale is pending awaiting payment!! If it falls through ill contact turbo96 next thx

Who got them? Turbo96max posted first on the thread... boy I love this forum sometimes..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Who got them? Turbo96max posted first on the thread... boy I love this forum sometimes..

Your a staffmember if you can check times and PMs your more than welcome to look!!
I do my best to be a straight shooter:D

I know and I have always pushed for all sales and messages to be in the orignal thread. I'm totally against using pms when you have items for sale. That way it's clear as day who is first in line and the status of each item.

No problem ill start adding NO PMs in my for sale threads!! Bosst231 is third in line if the other two fall through!!

I just think it's the better way to go imop.. keeps everything on the up and up and No one can question anything..

also another thing I would like to see is when people sell an item they take a picture of it with a piece of paper with their username and the date that way we know it's theirs for one and the current condition of the part. Some people post really old photos of an item and it's not what you receive.

Anyways carry on.. great price by the way