Having trouble selling my car

2 tips when selling a car,first,make it look as clean as possible,vacuum the carpet,clean all the nooks and crannys on the console(if it has one),the instrument cluster,the engine bay,trunk,etc.Lastly,high resolution pics really show a buyer how nice you can say the car is.I get turned off when crappy low res,blurry pics are presented,to me,thats saying the car is not that nice.Look at the dif right now on ebay of the 2 GN's,one with 3,300 miles and the one with 1,980 miles.The 3,300 mile car has tons of high res pics,the 1,980 mile car low res blurry pics,and for petes sake polish the bumper fillers to not look chaulked out like that !!!!!! How do you expect someone to drop some coin with pics like that ?
Words like " I encourage and welcome to see the car car in person" adds to more confidence that the car is nice,and you have nothing to hide.
Either way,lately it is hard selling a car,becuase of the so-called economy,even people with jobs,have never lost their job,or will lose their job,have been brainwashed and scared into hanging onto their money.Plus potential buyers now use the card to try and beat you up"the economy !!!! "
I myself have been trying to sell one of my cars,not a real desirable car,but clean,orig,low miles,and as I think a very cheap price.Mostly dealers are giving the low ball offers to buy,go F'yourself,I'll keep it.
But then there is the point,do you want to sell it,or have to,because if it is "have to"it depends how long you want to hold it,and therefore to sell and get people to pull the trigger,will only happen if they think they are getting a steal !!!So the price must drop lower than you ever wanted to go.

I'm a die hard Buick guy....the wheels and vents drew me to the photo. I don't think the price is out there. $11,500 should do it. Good luck with the sale and keep on keepin' at it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I hardly post on this board just wanted to say thanks to everyone for there input

2 tips when selling a car,first,make it look as clean as possible,vacuum the carpet,clean all the nooks and crannys on the console(if it has one),the instrument cluster,the engine bay,trunk,etc.Lastly,high resolution pics really show a buyer how nice you can say the car is.I get turned off when crappy low res,blurry pics are presented,to me,thats saying the car is not that nice.Look at the dif right now on ebay of the 2 GN's,one with 3,300 miles and the one with 1,980 miles.The 3,300 mile car has tons of high res pics,the 1,980 mile car low res blurry pics,and for petes sake polish the bumper fillers to not look chaulked out like that !!!!!! How do you expect someone to drop some coin with pics like that ?

Totally agree. I see a lot of this and could never understand how people expect to attract buyers and get top dollar without detailing the vehicle and take photos with a decent camera, at minimum.

Good looking car you got there srt8six, I hope you get what you want for it.

I am interested in the car and still waiting on more pics as requested. If this is typical then buyers will become uninterested and move on.

Pics pics and more pics. Is my only advice. It is a really nice car nice color it should sell. That is a good price! Good luck