Have You Seen this Car? 1985 TType-New England

David Bliss

Been in and out of TR's over the years - the usual reasons - Hoping I might find my old car, my first TR. I know its a long shot but what the heck, right? Picks Below from early 90-91. VIN 1G4GK4790FP423404.
Was a 1985 hot air car with 87 grill and black trimmed front market lights, and a GM rear spoiler. Had Grey interior with Lear Siegler cloth seats, and factory sunroof, and G80 posi rear. Last known in southern RI where I had to trade it away while in college with a blown turbo and who knew what other motor damage. She ran, but smoked bad.
Drop a line if you ever saw her. Thx!

Black n Blue 001.JPGSummer Nite Smoke Show.JPGLVS-TType.JPG

Did you trade it to a buick guy named Howie? I think my friend used to own it.

Did you trade it to a buick guy named Howie? I think my friend used to own it.
You know, I cant be sure, but I hear bells ringing in my head! Any chance you can touch base with him? He traded a Honda Accord to me-I was in Providence at the time.

David, if its the car my friend owned it got scraped in 2002. He daily drove it and it started to rust out pretty bad, I can probably let you know in a day or two because we parted it out before scraping and we still have the trunk lid with the option sticker that has the vin on it. I will let you know.

David, if its the car my friend owned it got scraped in 2002. He daily drove it and it started to rust out pretty bad, I can probably let you know in a day or two because we parted it out before scraping and we still have the trunk lid with the option sticker that has the vin on it. I will let you know.

Thank you - I appreciate the help and your time! Look forward to hearing if it was the same car-regardless of the outcome-

If it is the same car it had a fun life, me and my friends had a lot of fun with that car.

No my friend sold the lid a year ago. Any other features that might have been unique? The car my friend had didn't have the front header emblem it had been filled in and also on the drivers sunvisor it had the usual oil change sticker but it also had a red sticker I've never seen on any other turbo buick. It read Roll up windows at 140mph or something like that.

David saw the post from the vin section, its last known registration was saunderstown then it was that car. Thats where my friend lives.