have more parts

mcponch

MENBER SINCE 2OOI
:biggrin:HAVE STOCK INTERCOOLER VERY GOOD make offer-PLUS SHIPPING. UNDER DRIVE PULLEYS. FROM KIRBAN I THINK-MAKE OFFER. ALUM-BRAKE DRUMS READY TO BOLT ON-MAKE OFFER. TURBO REGAL REAR BUMPER RUBBER BLK/WITH WHITE STRIPE AROUND IT. VERY GOOD SHAPE-MAKE OFFER.CHROME CROSS OVER PIPE NEW-MAKE OFFER.AUTO METER GAGESSILVER WITH BLK NUMBERS.ONE OIL & ONE VOLT GAGE 25/8 AROUND NEW IN THE BOX $30.00 A PEICE. SERPINTINE BELTS FOR 3.8 MOTOR NEW MAKE OFFER. ADD SHIPPING TO ALL PARTS. I LIVE IN TOLEDO,OH-(43609) is the zip. sorry no pics. but money back if parts are not what i describe. ALSO HAVE B&M SHIFTER- PRO RATCHET. PART#13080842 IN JEGS PAGE-159.THE COVER IS BLK ON MINE OTHER THAN THAT IT IS THE SAME.LOOK AT THE$$FOR SHIFTER AND THE CABLE FOR A 2004R.WILL SELL FOR $105. THANK YOU ALL FRANK. also drive shaft loop. the round one. very good shape. make offer. AGAIN THANK YOU. ALL. FRANK.

Hey Frank...
Shoot me a PM with what you want for the drums.
One of the drums on the silver car is cracked.

Brian

Brian i have 3 alum drums. You want just one?? Tell me 20. You pay shipping?? Frank. P.s. Can i have old betsy back?

Brian i have 3 alum drums. You want just one?? Tell me 20. You pay shipping?? Frank. P.s. Can i have old betsy back?

I would take the 3 that you have.:)
What are you lookin` for?

I don`t know about "have", but, I could be persuaded to part with her.:eek:

Frank,
If you are around $80(ish) shipped on the 3 drums I will take them. Or, I can come down Sunday morning and grab them. Maybe you could meet me off I-75?

I gotta get my beauty sleep now. :rolleyes: :)

Brian

ps. I`ll make you a great deal on the car, the drums will just add to it!;)

brian $90 and its a deal? where do you want to meet? oh/mich line? hahahaaa o.k where should we meet. i75& telegraph rd? thanks frank.