Haters attacked my car

How about some nice flame graphics? 6ft. long flame sticker will make all good.

Someone also did this to my car. They used the door moulding as a guide, I freaked out, then gently removed the door guard and scraped off original tape, and re-taped it 3/4" higher. I was able to cover up 90% of keyed area. I got lucky. I have beautiful OEM paint, and I refuse to paint over it. Sorry to hear about that.

I bought my car off a board member here and it was a GREAT paintjob. I mean it was beautiful, it looks like glass. It was orginally silver but now it is sage. It is beautiful. I am just going to shell out cash to get it done right i guess.

Just contact your insurance agent, as vandalism is covered under
the comprehensive endorsement of your auto insurance policy.
Allways prudent to have the proper insurance.

Relax, its just a damn car.

Joe

Joe, never said thanks for the jack...thanks alot, its nice. I kow its just a car but I have wanted this car for like 5 years and I finally got it and then this BS happens. After that kid hit me I was put on a assigned risk so none of it is covered anymore. So looks like I am SOL.

Man, I'm sorry to hear about this dude. I don't know what I would do either if someone did the same thing to my car. I spent countless nights taking my GN from cracked nasty old paint to looking like a black mirror. Its the time and effort you put into these things that makes it so crappy for someone to do this. I'd say save up take pride in your car and paint it agian. I'm going to invest in one of those alarms that pages you when someone touches your car. Its suppose to work up to 1/4 of a mile. Hope it goes better.

Originally posted by Wells
Just out of my curiousity:
what are the chances that this was not random. Could this be somebody that knows you?

I dont think so, I didnt see anybody I knew there so it was probably random.

Sorry to hear about your car. Someone doing that to my car has always been a fear of mine. It shouldn't be too bad to fix your car at least with black it doesn't have to be blended like other colors do.

Just remember, insurance will only pay to repaint the damaged areas. Are you sure it was only keyed in the one spot ;)

Sorry to hear about your misfortune bud, in saying this are there any surveillance cameras around the area? You might want to look into it just incase. I have eyes on my car everywhere I go, and if I can't for some reason, I don't drive it....period. Just take it to heart and learn by your mistake and it could have been worst, at least it wasn't stolen. Considering this, your very lucky!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune bud, in saying this are there any surveillance cameras around the area? You might want to look into it just incase. I have eyes on my car everywhere I go, and if I can't for some reason, I don't drive it....period. Just take it to heart and learn by your mistake and it could have been worst, at least it wasn't stolen. Considering this, your very lucky!

Its a real bummer when things like this happen. We all spend so much time and put so much passion into our cars, people have no idea how horrible it is to do something like that. I think it has to do with the fact that kids arent shown how to have respect for things and when they get a little older, they think they are funny by doing these things. If I ever did anything to deface someone else's property when I was a kid, my dad seriously beat the sh"t out of me and made me pay for the damages!! I hated him at the time but now Im glad he did!! MAN THAT STUFF PISSES ME OFF, I feel your pain man!!! -----Jeremy

Man I am sorry to hear about your GN! :( Did you by chance have comprehensive insurance? If so it covers vandalism. Something to check!!! :mad:

I heard on the radio the other day that there is an artist that has been around the world scratching cars while being photographed. He feels this is a form of art, he plans to frame them and display them at a show.

I think a nice picture of him getting stuck in the kisser might sell...

:cool:

Originally posted by Phatman
I heard on the radio the other day that there is an artist that has been around the world scratching cars while being photographed. He feels this is a form of art, he plans to frame them and display them at a show.

Funny you mention that, my neighbor was telling me that when he saw my car.

Originally posted by Phatman

Vandalism makes my blood boil. If I were on a jury, there's no way I'd convict someone for shooting an adult who was caught in the act of destroying their property.

If I may lose my religion for a moment, I hope that art show turns out to be a group ass whippin' followed by the arrest of a documented vandal. And hopefully the cops are delayed slightly so everyone who has had their car keyed has the opportunity to smack the loser around first. :mad: