Has anyone used this company for hydroboost or newfangled powermaster?

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
I was wondering if anyone has tried this company? They offer a new powermaster complete setup for $900 or a hydroboost setup complete with lines and mounting plate for $600..:eek: I spoke with a tech and he said it comes with the corvette iron resorvoir and rubber lines with internal steel braids..This seems like a good deal also they have stainless braided lines for an extra 200 and the polished aluminum master for an extra 75 for a grand total of $875 for the pimped out edition..The tech seemed easy to deal with and willin to talk...The place is in Cali and im in mich so i dont wanna have a powerbrake bob experience :cool: heres the link.....The Best in Brakes & Steering...

They claim to have done quite a few tr installs in house..Also they say they will rebuild parts for 150 bucks after the 2 year warranty expires if they fail...theres gotta be someone on here that knows something...hmmm

Might want to do a search, as that is generally the best way to obtain information such as you are looking for.

i tried to do a search but nothing on here about them i may have to guinea pig myself out lol....

Do a search under "dz28" and then determine if that is where "dz28" got his hydroboost from. Maybe a search under "POWERBRAKE BOB"? Maybe a search under "Hydroboost"? Being a guinea pig in this case might get very pricey?
HTH.

There are much less expensive ways to have a hydroboost system. I have about $150 in my set up and everything including the hoses are brand new. Do a search and you'll find good info out there. I dont know how these companies are charging sooooooo much money for their brake set ups? :rolleyes:

There are much less expensive ways to have a hydroboost system. I have about $150 in my set up and everything including the hoses are brand new. Do a search and you'll find good info out there. I dont know how these companies are charging sooooooo much money for their brake set ups? :rolleyes:

are you using the hydraboost? if so please let me know where you found it so cheap. my powerfailure took a crap and i need a new set up, this is the second time!!!!

I bought a new ACDelco HydroBoost unit for $100 for an 84 GN. As well as the lines, ACDelco that came with the HydroBoost. Bought the pedal from another board member because I had vacuum brakes on my car but the PowerMaster pedal is the same as the HydroBoost. Then I bought a rebuilt master at the parts store for $15. And bought 3ft of 3/8 hydraulic hose from the parts store for $6. I know the GN HydroBoost units are discontinued but you can use the HydroBoost unit from the parts store.

O'Reilly Auto Parts - Results for Shopping Search

You can also get a HydroBoost unit from a few different Chevy trucks that work too. Do a search on HydroBoost and read up the threads. Theres a ton of info out there. Dont just hand these guys over tons of cash just because they have a kit. If they have the parts, that means the parts are available, otherwise they wouldnt have them either.

Gomez' are "the best'?

That company you are referring to is a group of former employees of mine that entered the country illegally. (Mexico) They worked for my company (est in 1950) long enough to become jealous of my company. They embezzled inventory over 6 years, and also my customer list. They set up a competing company, using the same name, and claiming to be me. They changed their name 4 times. All of their products are cheap copies of mine, and poorly rebuilt. Cheap is not only cheap, but life threatening. Now, they have copied products patented, made, and trademarked by the Robert Bosch Corp. (The Hydroboost for ONE) My company IS a licensed direct account of Bosch. We ARE authorized to sell NEW Bosch Hydroboosts. There is a reason! Lucio, Pedro, and Guillermo Gomez are not. In fact, Bosch is having their attorneys look into filing a suit for all of the Gomez' blatant infringements. When I sued them in 1998, they had no insurance. Bosch will never sell to them. There is a reason, however, that they do authorize my company to be 1 0f 4 Co-Man Distributors in the U.S. I proved my capabilities to them. I find it odd that Turbo Buick owners have unlimited funds to make the car faster, but are adamant about "cheaping out" on their brakes? What is your car worth? What is your life worth? What are the other peoples lives worth that you could take out with "cheap" brakes? If you have ever had a brake failure at speed, you would even think about going "cheap".

" That company you are referring to is a group of former employees of mine that entered the country illegally. (Mexico) They worked for my company (est in 1950) long enough to become jealous of my company. "

" but are adamant about "cheaping out" on their brakes? What is your car worth? What is your life worth? What are the other peoples lives worth that you could take out with "cheap" brakes? If you have ever had a brake failure at speed, you would even think about going "cheap". "

And the reason you hired these ILLEGAL ALIENS in the first place was? :confused:

They WERE CHEAP! :rolleyes:

Nice use of logic there spam man. :eek: :p

" That company you are referring to is a group of former employees of mine that entered the country illegally. (Mexico) They worked for my company (est in 1950) long enough to become jealous of my company. "

" but are adamant about "cheaping out" on their brakes? What is your car worth? What is your life worth? What are the other peoples lives worth that you could take out with "cheap" brakes? If you have ever had a brake failure at speed, you would even think about going "cheap". "

And the reason you hired these ILLEGAL ALIENS in the first place was? :confused:

Wow...... I bought an astrovan unit i havent got to try an engineer a spacer yet tho....

ROFLMAO:biggrin: