Has anyone talked to HRparts Paul lately?

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
I emailed him with some questions about his new swaybar setup, but no reply yet..............
Anyone know where he is?

Back in town, fell further behind, still playing catch-up.

I thought I responded to all e-mails as of today, took all week to get thru them all. If I missed you or if you still have questions, just e-mail me again.

Getting more & more positive feedback every day! Also, got to see a few in action at Cecil & the PRO Fastest Street Car show in Memphis (2400 mile round trip for us). Every one works just as advertised. One guy was off a little (brackets were 1 to 1-1/2" too close together on axle housing) and it still worked great. Level & straight even when the track got a little scary for others. One car had absolutely NO tire clearance on the pass side to the wheel lip (at around 10:00 position) and the swaybar kept it from getting cut up or even marked up. That was a hidden extra bonus, keeping the side to side motion to a minimum.

Thanks-

I emailed you, maybe you missed it. I am really getting fed up of a 1.71 60 on slicks going 10.6@133, i am getting desperate for this bar........

norbs