Has anyone installed kirbans weatherstripping?

dragrazor

i am in the search for new lower door weatherstripping. The main problem my current ones have is the area at the top of the weatherstrip itself is slowly deteriorating due to age. That white you see is a plastic piece inside the rubber and holds its form.
image.jpg

I would like the new ones to have this and also fit good. I know that this topic has been beat up and i did do a thorough search before asking this question. I saw different answers mostly stating to buy OEM but i dont seem to find anywhere that sells OEM unless someone has a lead. I did not see any in highway stars website or gbodyparts. I did see these at kirbans and am wondering if anyone has used them or know if these have that plastic in them? I know kirban usually sells quality items so i am hopeful that these are what i am looking for.

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/43979/REPRODUCTION+MOLDED+DOOR+SEALS+(2)+#7425.html

Any other good quality weatherstripping out there with the plastic molded inside the rubber? Thank you in advance

I did both my doors,bought the doors from gbody,thought i bought the stripping from them also but i could have got them at kirbans. Mine did have the plastic in them and the little plastic nubs to snap in the holes. They only fit ok, not perfect but that could have been me not knowing what the hell im doing, although it was not a hard install and def made the doors close nicely. I would talk to pete at kirbans, possibly if near get him to install.