Has anyone changed this poster?

I'm no graphic artist, I could only get 11x17 standard poster size from that file.

Maybe someone else can get it bigger without pixel distortion.
From the file I supplied you are correct, it was reduced 50%

Sorry to be picky but is that GN debadged? I see no badge on the side fender and maybe not on the hood scoop also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Was just at Walgreen's. We had some invitations printed for my son's high school graduation, including his pic. Walgreen's will print up to 24x36 and even some smaller poster sizes and they even have frames there. So............. as soon as we end up with a high-res file that can support poster sizes, I think I may try that.

Probably will end up grainy if blown up, haven't tried it yet!
VDSM.jpg

When I get back in the country I will do another option.... If you guys like - TShirts would be available too.... Problem with nice quality 24x36s is that they get costly if doing small runs. To get pricing down I would have to do a decent qty. (oh and I'm in the printing industry) I will update this thread when I have my version [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense intended to anyone else, but this is the best with a regular GN yet. Looks great.
Yeah, I know which picture he got that one from. The problem with it is he had to black out a lot of white light which in turn cause the roof to kinda disappear.

I'll give it a shot.. It's difficult because of resolution. I've got plenty of experience with photoshop from fabricating to editing. I'll be home later today and give it a shot.

Daily, yours looks amazing!

I appreciate it MAK507! Unfortunately, like carryon525 said, the roof disappeared. I'll mess with it soon and see if I can get it lightened up.

A little bit better, but still pretty hard to see the roof. Trying to keep the roof a darker color while still being able to see it.

Attachments

• vdsm775.jpg
    vdsm775.jpg
    776.4 KB · Views: 119
f643664b84042485ae32833a858b5798.jpg

Just had fun with vector imaging (used in making very large images, 3d designs, and stickers/logos.) I'll work on it soon... Newborn and 3yr old keeping me busy 24/7 [emoji28]

I haven't forgotten guys.... Have a lot on my plate but have been working on it when I can - I should have something this week [emoji16]

I'm working on a few different versions.... here is one that i am currently working on....
Vader Poster proof copy.jpg