Has anyone changed this poster?

Sorry I am swamped at work but trying to get to it. If you guys could help me out, post up good high res car pics with BLACK backgrounds if available.

Sorry I am swamped at work but trying to get to it. If you guys could help me out, post up good high res car pics with BLACK backgrounds if available.
I found one with very high res, side view. But it has GNX features and the background is not black. I'll share the link tonight when I get home from work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have photoshop and this is fairly easy to do regardless to the background. I just need a Hi-res GN image to swap in. If someone can send to me at sjakey@Comcast.net I will knock this out. Just keep in mind, if you copy something from the internet, you have to be careful it is not copywritten. Or we just say *&%^ it.

thoughts?

This is the small version (internet friendly).

Attachments

• vader sm.jpg
    vader sm.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 170
I will have to investigate getting these printed out and what size options we have.

I will have to investigate getting these printed out and what size options we have.
The one that is not Internet friendly, how big is it in pixels or megs? The properties should tell you the size it is at 100%.

I think a 32" would be the most it would do... might be able to stretch it but it might get a little grainy.

Last edited:
Will the image support 24" × 36" poster size?

I'm no graphic artist, I could only get 11x17 standard poster size from that file.

Maybe someone else can get it bigger without pixel distortion.

I'm hoping for the classic poster size like the Black Air poster. Walmart sells the nice inexpensive black poster frame