Hartline Performance

TEST MY 6

I recently purchased an XFI and chose to get it from Cal of Hartline Performance as he was willing to help me even before my interest in the unit and before I had bought a single thing from his company. One other key factor for my decision is the Support that Cal offers with the unit and needless to say I am sooooo glad I did purchase it from him.

See although I hoped for a quick swap in (coming from a classic box) and a few minutes of support from Cal for me to be on my way, things didn't workout that way. The car was plagued with strange issues from the start which led to late night calls, texts even me unintentionally disturbing Cal's dinner plans (sorry) as he was trying to help me resolve these issues I was having, He even over-nighted me replacement parts free of charge just to get me going. In the end the cause was from another manufactures product and without Cal's support I would stuck with the bills and probably still would not have my car running right.

I think back now if I had price shopped an XFI to find it 25.00 bucks cheaper from some other online vendor I would really be SOL. There's no way any other vendor could match Cal's support and willingness to help me.

Thank you to both Cal and Holly Hartline for getting me back up and running, The new XFI makes the car more enjoyable than before and I cant wait to drive it now!

-Benny Robles

I've called Cal on Saturday's and Sunday's with questions about my FAST. I don't know of to many places that give you tech help on weekends:D

Thanks for the kind words. Benny's situation was an unusal one, but I actually enjoyed working with him while he figured things out. Good luck with the new system. I hope it lives up to your expectations. Please give me a call if you have any more questions.