Hartline Performance & there customer service

SAMBALLS1

A little history on myself. . . I've been in the retail industry for 20+ years and I have had the pleasure to experience many different styles of "customer service." Hartline performance in my professional opinion has the BEST customer service by far. . . I have been building my race car for a while now and always have questions. . . Surprisingly enough. . I always get a very speedy response and assistance from them. . . It can be a weekend and I always get a response via e-mail. . . .now I won't say it is always going to be like that. . . In life there are way to many unknowns. . . Someone could be sick, out testing, vacation at an event or something, but the shear fact that I have always had a POSITIVE experience with them regardless of whether its a weekend or not proves to me that they are committed to providing the best service available... . This to me puts them on my number #1 customer service list. . . I am hard to impress. . .amd they impress me. . . Kudos to them. . . A+++++ in my book. . .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

One of the best vendors I've ever dealt with. Almost as easy as ordering Chevy parts from Summit.