Harness and seatbelt questions

Falcon351C

Hey Guys,
This isnt for a buick..but for my 64' falcon. Im looking for harnesses and figured i'd check to see what u guys run. Fitting them to the car isnt a prob...I just want to know which companies offer the best deal. I've looked at the RCI and simpson harnesses...and I like the camlock 5 point harnesses...but I fugure they may be a pain in the butt to have to deal with everytime I want to go somewhere. They are also a little spendy. I like the RCI street belts..but I have a couple concerns. They are 2" webbing..instead of 3...and im a pretty big guy...5' 10 290lbs...so i want to make sure the 2" webbing would be adequate if things ever go bad. I really like the simple one button latch though..and the fact that the belts are attached together, opposed to inserting each one into a cam lock. Also...is a submarine strap really necessary in your opinion? The car will probably see some track time..but will be street driven probably 95% of the time...and I just wasnt sure if I really needed the sub strap. Also..it says the RCI street belts..arent designed for racing..which sort of worries me. Basically i want a belt that will give me the best balance of simple and safe. I want to install it and never doubt that it will hold up..what do u guys recommend? And the belts will be attached to a rollbar. Heres the link to the 4 point street belts.http://jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml;$sessionid$SKJJJRQAACVQQQSNDV1CFE0CJUOXKIV0?CATID=196361&BQ=jcw2

Jegs has RCI 5 point, pull down style on sale right now ! $49.99
Only drawback is they're dated Sept. 02. Still a great deal though.
HTH