Harland Sharp 1.6 with Intense pushrods

GMTECH12002

I have for sale a full set of 12 Harland Sharp 1.6 aluminum adjustable full roller rockers with pedastals, for the 3800. Also included are a full set of 12 Intense PRO series pushrods with oil restriction for higher RPM. The pushrods are 5/16x.083 7.050. PRO-705 is the part number for the pushrods. All rockers and pushrods are in like new condition. I am not sure the mileage that was put on them but i am confident that it was less than 5000. All pieces are included i just took a pic of 2 to simplify the process for me. $400.00 shipped in the U.S.
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG

I would also consider trade offers on drag radials on wheels or other items just make your offers thanks

ok so I have been doing some research on these rockers to get as much info as i can, they appear to be diamond series alluminum rockers that are adjustable, which makes their value considerably more than your standard HS roller rocker. I have been told 400 is out of the question, so please by all means, help a guy out that needs to make a sale, make a reasonable offer, and you will own them. They are very similar to the HS sls17 rockers for the LS1 but the only difference i see is they are 1.6 ratio. I am open minded to comments, i know these rockers are a very nice set that was in a 3800 supercharged monte, that someone removed the supercharger and installed a turbo, ran like a bat out of hell, but the car got repoed so i ended up with the rockers before the car was taken, the push rods are a chrome moly set from intense designed for higher rpm to help prevent early valve float, so if theres any interest on this forum please contact me, thanks

ok so I have been doing some research on these rockers to get as much info as i can, they appear to be diamond series alluminum rockers that are adjustable, which makes their value considerably more than your standard HS roller rocker. I have been told 400 is out of the question, so please by all means, help a guy out that needs to make a sale, make a reasonable offer, and you will own them. They are very similar to the HS sls17 rockers for the LS1 but the only difference i see is they are 1.6 ratio. I am open minded to comments, i know these rockers are a very nice set that was in a 3800 supercharged monte, that someone removed the supercharger and installed a turbo, ran like a bat out of hell, but the car got repoed so i ended up with the rockers before the car was taken, the push rods are a chrome moly set from intense designed for higher rpm to help prevent early valve float, so if theres any interest on this forum please contact me, thanks