Hard starting

BuickTV6

kicking butt Intercooled
I thought would post this here since this seems to be a general buick problem

Just brought the buick out from hibernation. Its running alright, but I'm getting a hard time starting it after its warm. In the morning when its cold, it fires right up. But if i drive it for 10 mins or more, park it for a few mins even up to an hour, it has a hard time starting. It starts right away then stalls instantly. Then I turn the key and it just spins over. It doesn't even sound like it wants to catch. Stop again, and try turning it over 3-7 times. Then it'll start up and run fine. My car did this about 2 years ago, and it rectified itself and now its doing it again. Any ideas why this is happening? Bad fuel pump or injectors? or other? could it be a tuning issue? any input would be greatly appreiated! I got all these guys chekcing out the car and the motor and then when I want to start it, it doesn't! Makes it look like a pos! Thanks

-Regards

I would guess first you want to do some research into your problem since it's now doing it all the time. The problem your having can be a number of things.

Check for spark. When the car won't start make sure the plugs are firing. Since you say this happens when the car is warm it could be a coil pack going.

Get a fuel pressure gauge to check the fuel rail and make sure you got fuel pressure. If not then you can check the fuel system out.

You might also want to go to the Gnttype.org site and complete the spring cleaning.

Just some suggestions. Good Luck

check your starter mine did that it was pretty embarrassing lol I hated it go to start the car and rrrrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrrr then it would finally start up it did that until I replaced my starter

HTH Jason