Hard Starting

BuickTV6

kicking butt Intercooled
Hey guys. Just brought the buick out from hibernation. Its running alright, but I'm getting a hard time starting it after its warm. In the morning when its cold, it fires right up. But if i drive it for 10 mins or more, park it for a few mins even up to an hour, it has a hard time starting. It starts right away then stalls instantly. Then I turn the key and it just spins over. It doesn't even sound like it wants to catch. Stop again, and try turning it over 3-7 times. Then it'll start up and run fine. My car did this about 2 years ago, and it rectified itself and now its doing it again. :( Any ideas why this is happening? Bad fuel pump or injectors? or other? could it be a tuning issue? any input would be greatly appreiated! I got all these guys chekcing out the car and the motor and then when I want to start it, it doesn't! Makes it look like a pos! Thanks

-Regards

i have the same problem and would like some answers 85 tt my car did have an alarm but doesnt know and maybe why but it starts up cold np then when its warm i have to wait around for it to get cold help me out thanks rich

Couple Ideas

Do you still have the starter heat shield installed?
Also try when hot,clear flood,push gas pedal all the way to floor to clear.
HTH

The heat shield is there, but the problem is not the starter itself. It turns over fine. It just doesn't seem to fire when its warm. I also notice its happeing when its cold too. Drove it today it sat for 4 hours, came out, and still had the same starting problem. I tried putting the gas to the floor and starting it, but it still does the same thing...