Happy Thanksgiving to all of TB.COM Southwestern Section members

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Happy Thanksgiving to all TB.COM Southwestern Section. Hope that everybody has a good safe holiday weekend. Oh, and thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section and good luck with whatever, too.

Let me be the second to say, Happy Thanksgiving to all TB.COM Southwestern Section. Hope that everybody has a good safe holiday weekend. Oh, and thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section and good luck with whatever, too.

All joking aside, Hope everyone has a safe and good holiday. Enjoy and be thankful for what you have, even if all you have is an empty wallet, a broken Buick, and a sick mind...LOL. Have a great one guys and gals!!!

Oh and thanks Gary for all of your hard work this year. At least you didnt forget my birthday! :D

Let me be the third, fourth and fifth to say, Happy Thanksgiving to all TB.COM Southwestern Section. Hope that everybody has a good safe holiday weekend. Oh, and thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section and good luck with whatever, too. (me third, wife fourth and son fifth)

Happy Holidays to all!!!!

And let me be the first to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

And first to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

....dang Gary, you slipping!

Let me be the first to say thanks Gary for posting in the Southwestern Section. :biggrin: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

let me be the 6th to say, Happy Thanks Giving to all of TB.com's southwestern section. Hope all have a great, safe holiday weekend. Man I feel like an old grumpy man with grey hair:D

happy turkey day guys, don't drink and drive.

Okay Okay, i'm not going to go there, but let me the 7th to say, blah blah blah blah blah. ;) u get the hint.. :D

Burp...

It's the day after TG...I'm still full of Turkey and mashed taters.

Cowboys won, ooooorah!

Hope your TG was a nice as mine.
Happy Black Friday!