Happy Birthday, SloGn

Belated Happy birthday to ya Pat.

Randy and Sabrina

Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes!!!!!!

Randy. man we need to have a turbo 6 gang meet up for lunch or dinner sometime......It been ages since i have seen you guys !

I know. I really miss everybody. My T is still ailing but I'm about ready to start on it. I'll be going through the engine and still want to do the trans too. Keeping my eye out for a good deal on a 2800-3000 l/u is about all I'm waiting on. Of course that doesn't mean we can't drive something else to a meet. We just need to figure out when and where. As long as I'm off and it is not on one of Sabrina's chemo weeks, we're game.

I know. I really miss everybody. My T is still ailing but I'm about ready to start on it. I'll be going through the engine and still want to do the trans too. Keeping my eye out for a good deal on a 2800-3000 l/u is about all I'm waiting on. Of course that doesn't mean we can't drive something else to a meet. We just need to figure out when and where. As long as I'm off and it is not on one of Sabrina's chemo weeks, we're game.

Sweet.......Well it seems your schedule is busier than most so post up when is good for y'all and we can go from there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app