Happy Birthday HI85WH1

Thanks guys...

We just got back from Makino Chaya...

I'm stuffed.... :eek:

Another year older... and definetely a bit wiser...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Hope you have many more prosperous years until the return of the Lord!!!:D

We just got back from Makino Chaya...

By the way how was it! Would you recommend anyone to go to this restaurant? I drive past it often and was wondering how it is. I've seen a lot of people standing in line on the weekends so I figured it must be good.

;)

Hope you're having a great Birthday

And hopefully ya got King Kamehameha Day off to spend it w/ the family...:D

Re: Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Originally posted by GN owner
Hope you have many more prosperous years until the return of the Lord!!!:D

By the way how was it! Would you recommend anyone to go to this restaurant? I drive past it often and was wondering how it is. I've seen a lot of people standing in line on the weekends so I figured it must be good.

;)

Gay,

Yup... VERY good... they have the buffet, as well as other "to order foods" included in the $25 tag....

a word of caution... if you are taking large groups, please call a day ahead for reservations... (lesson learned) and do try to do the "walk-in"... the second caution is you have 1.5 hours to eat, from the time you are seated. so dont plan on sitting there for 4 hours and taking root...

Lotsa good stuff.. Infants are free, 4-7 is 1/2 price, active duty military gets a discount (5-10%) as do seniors (65+)

Oh yeah, save room for the dessert...

Re: Hope you're having a great Birthday

Originally posted by Robbie-87plz
And hopefully ya got King Kamehameha Day off to spend it w/ the family...:D

I made myself a good long weekend...

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... return to work Monday afternoon at 3 pm

Happy Birthday Rob!! Hope you have a good one and enjoy those slicks!!! Wonder what you will use them on??? Going riding too?? Have fun!
Derek:cool:

Originally posted by quicker6
Happy Birthday Rob!! Hope you have a good one and enjoy those slicks!!! Wonder what you will use them on??? Going riding too?? Have fun!
I only bought the slicks since they were on my rims anyway...

That way Brandon did not have to dismount them...

Yeah, been trying to get in some riding this week... (or should I say dodging raindrops...)

If you ever want to get rid of the slicks just let me know!! I know, it rains when you dont want it to and you gotta dodge it as best you can........

Makino Chaya

Rob,

Thanks for the info! I guess I gotta go prepare myself before going there knowing that I have only a limited time to taste everything including the deserts! :D

Re: Makino Chaya

Originally posted by GN owner
Rob,

Thanks for the info! I guess I gotta go prepare myself before going there knowing that I have only a limited time to taste everything including the deserts! :D

Fresh sushi to order...

Salmon Roe was excellent...

Shrimp or Vegetable tempura...blahblahblah...

all I can say is go hungry...

How about a G2G?...