Happy Birthday Frank!

cjp69

Hey old man,

Wanted to be the first on the board to wish you a happy birthday!

Have a great day, and see ya in a couple of weeks:D

Chris

Birthday???

Did I miss something? I guess I was busy with the big event we had this past weekend....Can't wait till this Saturday's "dyno day".

BTW, if the weather cooperates, Frank and I plan on going to Pacific Raceways to do a little test and tune on Sunday. Chris, hows the tranny working?

Been pretty busy, haven't ahd much driving time with the new tranny.

The first to second shift feels great, nice and firm. The second to third almost seems like it flairs, can't tell for sure, haven't had enough runs. Might be overboosting? Seems like it is only running "OK", I may have wasted my O2 with the tank of leaded I ran through it.

Hopefully it will be able to make a dyno run?

Figure with all of you "tuners" there, maybe a can get a little a help and you can take if for a test drive and see what you think?

Frank, are you going to send out directions and a start time, what we need to bring, etc.?

See ya Saturday.

Chris

2nd to 3rd flare....

Unless you are on it hard, it may not feel like it is shifting firm. Dave mentioned something about this being affected by line pressure.

For Dyno Day, I don't think you need to bring anything. Not sure what the weather is going to be so as far as the bbq go, we will play it by ear.

Frank,

Happy belated b-day.

Depending on how things go this weekend (I'm on-call for work), I'm going to try and sneak down there and try and catch a few pulls and meet some the other local Buick "homies".

Mike