Happy Birthday Crystal (Mrs. Quicker6)

Hawaiian Turbo

POWER'D BY BUD LIGHT
Hope you have an enjoyable one !!! I know , Tell hubby to take care of the kids, dinner and the dishes. ;)

Thanks

Hey everyone this is Crystal, thankyou for all the Birthday wishes it means alot to me. Unfortuntly I ruined my own birthday by clogging up the kitchen sink last night. It's pretty stupid how it happened, I was making Derek his favorite dinner and I was peeling potatos and I got lazy and decided to put the potato shavings down the garbage disposal. i was rushing so much i just let it all build up and and tried to stuff it all down there and the sink backed up on both sides and Derek and I stayed up until 5 in the morning trying to unplug the sink and ended up just calling a plumber this morning and by the time everything got done Derek had to go to work. I ended up spending my birthday at home with the girls driving me crazy lol. Im starting to laugh about it now. Oh well its almost 3 in the morning and im very tired so we will talk to all ya'll later. Best wishes from oklahoma. O yea by the way happy birthday rob.

Crystal :cool: :tongue:

PS. I am really starting to miss Hawaii :frown: Especially the poke!! Can that be shipped??? lol

Happy belated birthday, from your favorite "Afterbody Secretary"! I trust you and the family are settled in alright?

That's not the way to spend your birthday !!! And YOU were cooking HIS favorite meal?? I better take notes !!! Just joking!!!!

A hui hou !!!