Happy Birthday Andrew Graziani (Graza002):

Andrew.

You know! A turbo Buick would be a great gift to your self. Hope your doing fine. Don't make us come looking for you.

family-guy-stewie-most-wanted.jpg

And, don't forget to have a happy birthday.

Mike Barnard

Andrew, sold his car & has abandoned the community family for a woman. Despite this ungratefulness I will still wish him a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Andrew....I bet you're still standing around watching us...but your standing sideways so we can't see ya......skinny lil' fella..

I've heard rumors that Andrew could see through a keyhole
With both eyes!!

Hey all!!!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!! Sorry I didnt get on sooner! Ive been super busy.

It wouldn't be a true birthday wish without Mike telling me to buy another Buick, Lou making fun of me, and someone calling me skinny...LOL (Tim and Gray)

Hope you guys are doing well!!!!!

Hey all!!!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!! Sorry I didnt get on sooner! Ive been super busy.

It wouldn't be a true birthday wish without Mike telling me to buy another Buick, Lou making fun of me, and someone calling me skinny...LOL (Tim and Gray)

Hope you guys are doing well!!!!!
Shut up stupid !!! Andrew thats one for old times sake. Don't you just miss the abuse . lol

Shut up stupid !!! Andrew thats one for old times sake. Don't you just miss the abuse . lol

Lou! Of course I miss the abuse!!!! My life is almost not complete since I dont see you much these days...So I guess what I'm saying is that I miss the abuse :)