Hanson........

victa1

Feel free to bash me, but "mmmbop" is a good tune. And, these little farts play their own instruments.

Yeah Hanson is pretty gay.... I would like to see Marilyn Manson do a version of mmmbop though;) :D :eek:

Originally posted by victa1
Feel free to bash me, but "mmmbop" is a good tune. And, these little farts play their own instruments.

Did you just wake up and think it was still 1997?

Ha Ha Ha!! This is funny. I read the title and said "no he couldn't be talking about the band"

Thats just too funny!

Re: Re: Hanson........

Originally posted by UNGN

LOL, you beat me to it! :) Has anyone heard from them since? :)

I miss the days when the only "Hanson" I ever heard of was a tasteless off-brand soda rather than tasteless music. :p :p

They can have my George Thorogood CDs when they pry them from my cold dead fingers...... lol :cool:

I spend the day working on my GN while listening to George Thorogood's latest CD. Great music!

Re: Re: Re: Hanson........

Originally posted by TurboTer
LOL, you beat me to it! :) Has anyone heard from them since? :)

Yeah, they are called Chevelle. J/K They are three brothers too, but actually play good music... :) :)

Originally posted by 86brick
Yeah Hanson is pretty gay.... I would like to see Marilyn Manson do a version of mmmbop though;) :D :eek:

Listening to the new Manson disc as I read this post. LOL

Yeah I picked up Manson's new CD the other day.... It kicks ass, but no "mmmbop"! hehe;) :D

Manson pretty much got his start here in lauderdale. I remember going to some hole in the wall places to see Jack off Jill and Marilyn Manson play. Locals will remeber the Plus 5 Lounge. It was a pool hall with a stage set up in the corner. That was back in the early 90's. BTW he was a freak back then too! :)

If any of you could see pictures of Neil (VendorDefendor) before he cut his hair, you'd see that he's the lost member of Hanson. :)

Originally posted by WakkoSS
If any of you could see pictures of Neil (VendorDefendor) before he cut his hair, you'd see that he's the lost member of Hanson. :)
LOL:D :DThat's Funny

Originally posted by WakkoSS

one of the reasons why i cut it... not really, i decided to go for the 'vinallia ice' look instead..

btw Ian, next time i see you i am going to give you a swift kick in the ass...

-Neil

A pox on thee, I still say it's a good little tune. George Thorogood kicks the proverbial ass, especially "I Drink Alone", which was what I was doing when I started this Hanson crap.

Manson???? Those Hanson kids may have looked like pretty boy fruitloops, but that Marilyn Manson freak is definately playing for the pink team. I saw a show once when he was going around some neighborhood knocking on peoples doors. If that defective example of human life came a'knockin at my door, I would give him, or more fitting, it a good smack.