Hans Blix credibility gone...

Originally posted by EQPlayer
... We have done more backhanded, arrogant, and elitist crap in our day than many countries of the world combined.

Name some specific instances

and a nice map:):

map1.jpg

P.S. Actually we have saved the world twice

Chris S

The borders of most countries have been shaped by wars. He who has the strongest armies determines who has the most land. It has been this way since the dawn of man. "elitist and arrogant" is better than Thuggish or tyranical anyday. Ask the afghans, Japanese, germans, italians, french, koreans, etc. if they'd rather have an elitist, arrogant USA or live under tyranny. Only the idiots will pick tyranny :rolleyes:

If we assume the UN kicked the arabs out of palestine and gave their land to the the Jews to create Israel, we can also assume the arabs have had more than a few chances to take it back. In 1967, in 1973 and all through the eighties and 90's the arabs have tried and have gotten their asses kicked so many times, most have stopped trying. Those that still try are pawns doing the bidding of wealthy individuals with agendas, not of democratically elected governments.

I submit that it is only the "Jew Haters" that still try to rid Israel of Jews. The million muslims that live in Israel don't seem to mind it terribly. At least they know their odds of being killed is less in israel than in most other muslim countries (by other arabs).

and when did I say I wasn't a troll?

You are a troll. To make things even worse on yourself,you admit it. :rolleyes:

My last thread was something to the effect of "why are TR owners so arrogant and cocky?"

To answer you question in your old thread, what do you drive that can humble me? Let me guess, a mustang. Or even better, some kind of 4 cylinder that is being pushed far beyond its point of its intended purpose. Oh sorry, that's every honda that is raced.;) :p

And I hope you do realise that the US is not the savior of the world. We have done more backhanded, arrogant, and elitist crap in our day than many countries of the world combined.

To this I say, if you don't like it here, and you obviously don't appriaciate all the great things this country has done for you, then leave. :eek: I admit this country if far from perfect, but far more reasonable in our political policies, laws, etc..

-Alex

And now back to Mr. Blix...

EQplayer,

It's obvous that you've joined this thread to get into an arguement over Palestine and Isreal. As Striker said before.. this is a thread about the credibility of Hans Blix.

Might I recomend that if you are interested in carrying this arguement out, why don't you simply press the "New Thread" button located at the top and bottom of your screen.

If you're going to come in here and say "this thread is retarted" then why don't you provide some hard evidence as to why Blix is credible and the French are questionable as well. But these comments of "why TR owners are so cocky and arrogant" is really beneath contempt and I don't feel they're welcome.

With that being said, can we please get back to the conversation about Blix. Some of us happened to be interested in current events with regards to this person.

Thank you.

The "Why are TR owners so cocky and arrogant" wasn't a comment, it was reference to my only other thread on this board, when I was pointing out I never said I wasn't a troll. And I will name many specific instences of crap we've done for you, but I don't have the time right now.

Originally posted by PCS74
Name some specific instances

and a nice map:):

map1.jpg

P.S. Actually we have saved the world twice

Chris S

THANKS FOR THE MAP, CHRIS. :D REALLY HELPS TO PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

AS FAR AS THIS GOOFBALL ABDUL "recordplayer", JUST IGNORE HIM. :rolleyes:

The "Why are TR owners so cocky and arrogant" wasn't a comment, it was reference to my only other thread on this board, when I was pointing out I never said I wasn't a troll. And I will name many specific instences of crap we've done for you, but I don't have the time right now.

That's sounds like a good list. I bet money I can add twenty worse things the US has done to any list you post. So what? What does that prove? The United States is run by people and people aren't perfect. Last time I checked, all coutries are run by people.

The United States IS the best country in the world. Period. If you can think of a better country, name it.

Then imagine what would happen to your "utopia" if the United States wasn't arround to protect it.

You don't have to imagine it. Israel is an example of one peoples utopia (I'm guessing not yours). If the US didn't support and protect it do you think it would have lasted as long as it has?

Canada's a great county. Do you think canada would be so great if the US wasn't here to buy evertything they made? I'd give canada a week before 90% moved to Florida/Arizona if the US no longer existed.

Its pretty easy to be elitist and arrogant when you know you are the best. We KNOW we are the best and yet we still help the oppressed, bail countries out we could let rot and protect more than 1/2 the world. If that is elitist and arrogant, I've got a :rolleyes: for you.

http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/100/maps/pos.html

I'm constantly amazed at how some people will blame Israel for all the world's problems....with the dislcaimer: "I'm not anti-semitic"

Check out the map above. It explains how the Syrians were taking pot shots at innocent women and children from the Golan heights. Killing people randomly. And as for Arafat, he continues to be the worlds number one terrorist. He should be the first one shot, even before Osama....IMHO.

Crap we've done for you??? What are you referring to?? A little confused on that one. OK.. back to the Blix conversation.

And I thought LS1.com had some trolls... Does anybody even bother to read history anymore? Hans Blix is a sham and will be revealed as the incomptent fool that he is when we finally go into Iraq.

Hey Fastfed, what the hell does owning a Mustang have anything to do with this thread? Quit making the rest of us look stupid :p

Originally posted by stanggt00
Hey Fastfed, what the hell does owning a Mustang have anything to do with this thread? Quit making the rest of us look stupid :p

Actually I was responding to this comment

"Let me guess, a mustang. " From one of the Seniors on the board :D

By the way Fastfed, nice ride you got there. I am currently looking very actively for a turbo setup for mine. Hoping for upwards of 500 rwhp out of it too :cool: