Hans Blix credibility gone...

Who's side is he really on? Jesus Christ, he is putting my, and the rest of my counterparts lives in danger. When I get over there, the last thing I need is some drone spraying me with some nasty ****. Outrageous, thats all I have to say. Now lets see if this wins Bush some more support.

Bush will not get anymore support. There are too many alterior motives behind France, Russia,China, and Germany. If they found a chemical lab, they wuld say " see the inspections are working,we feel this was there only lab, bla bla bla" When we do find the Lab, they better hope there are no "made in France" stampings on the equipment.

Hans Blix on the take?

Unacceptable and inexcusible.

Time to leave the UN already. And give us bull****? Cut off aide to whoever does.:mad:

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE SUPPORT. THESE COUNTRIES ALL JUST HAVE THEIR HAND OUT ANYWAY. THEY KNOW WE'RE GOING IN. THEY HOPE WE HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEMS. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT. OUR SO CALLED ALLIES WANT MANY DEAD AMERICANS. THEY REALLY WANT US TO TAKE CARE OF THE WHOLE THING WHILE THEY DON'T HAVE TO SPEND A DOLLAR OR TAKE ANY HEAT. MEANWHILE, WE'LL CONTINUE TO BE THE BULLSEYE WHILE THESE PLOTTERS PLAY BOTH SIDES. I JUST HOPE THIS GOVERNMENT GIVES THEM THEIR COME UPPANCE AFTER WE TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. ALL OF THE SNAKES WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED. :mad:

Originally posted by Red Regal T
WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE SUPPORT. THESE COUNTRIES ALL JUST HAVE THEIR HAND OUT ANYWAY.

On Blix: wonder what he gets paid? feels like a consultant, right? trying to drag the time to 'job completion' because then the hourly fee stops.......Before the latest round of inspections, 60 Minutes did a segment about the selection process and interviewed him. Blix was something like the 7th choice out of 9 as being the best man for the job. I think he was there first time around, missed a bunch of weapons found later, admitted he screwed up.

Obviously this round of inspections is also a farce and only military action will uncover what is really there. Easy to vote (UN) on a resolution, much more difficult to walk the walk and enforce it.

We waited too long. Saddam has crossed the line in the friggin sand many times the past 12. This allowed anti protests to gather steam - if not in size, then at least on/in the media. PR nightmare when a few get that much press.

Funny how George, by sorta 'playing the game' has actually f'd it up. It would have been better diplomatically to go in - at the latest right after his state of the union address, which I loved.

At this point, I'd work it behind the scenes like the mafioso. You support the resolution or we cut off aide......
Can you imagine someone catching wind of that? "He stopped feeding Russians AND attacked the people in the sand...."!

Time to cut the losses and get it over with. Get in there, have footage of the weapons to show, and end it before Vietnam II occurs.

We shoulda gone in a long time ago.

Its always easier to ask forgiveness then permission.

As usual, the world sentiment proves that no good deed goes unpunished.

UN inspectors

They had better be aware of the timing. FOX news suggested that Iraq will take those inspectors as human sheilds in reference to how will the timing of an attack will coincide with the UN inspections. These ongoing inspections will continue because of there not being a unamimous vote. :( Drew

Chris,

Blix never really had any credablility, this just underscores the fact. He was director general of the IAEA from 1981 to 1997, overseeing inspections of the Iraqi nuclear program. An advanced program they successfully concealed from the IAEA until after the Gulf war. It was such a lousy performance by Blix that the CIA launched an investiagtion, and he admitted he had "been fooled" by the Iraqis. He needs to go back to Sweden.

I didn't know he was the IAEA director that screwed up last time as well. We should have demanded a better inspector and not allowed the task to fall into his hands. Some
times the small mistakes do the most damage.

Chris S

Mark the date, guys... 3/21/03

I'm predicting that NLT 3/11, ol GB will have made the decision public.[He made the decision many months ago and has not said so]
By 3/21/03, Saddam and his merry band of murderers will be running for cover so FAST, they'll die from heat exhaustion!!

ALSO, be aware that there's a high likelyhood that there could be a coup before the first bomb falls. GB and Tony B. have made 3/17 "drop dead day". I think no amt of protesting by the queer from France or Hitler's "grandson", or any of the other losers involved in this deal will, or has ever, made an impression on GB's decisions..
EVERY single one of these a$$holes have been SAVED by the good ol USA!!
China had the Japs pulled off during WW2.
France had Hitler runoff after they GAVE the entire country to him without a fight.
Germany had the Russians held off by our troops during the cold war, and was liberated when we kicked Hitler's A$$.
The Russians eat our food, spend our money, after we ran Communisim out. Theyr'e now repayng us w/ spies, organized crime, etc...
Turkey, anyone that craps in their pantaloons, IS NOT someone I'd want to be in a foxhole with anyway. 1 way to handle them, is to block ALL the illegal truck traffic from the N. Iraq oil fields.. Maybe cooking and heating w/ dried camel pies will become a more accepted way of life for those a$$holes too.

Put the UN on notice that their "lease" on the bldg is being terminated and they need to find quarters elsewhere in the world. Sure would eliminate alot of spies being here as diplomats!!

Bottom line: SCREW them! Kick Saddam's ass, keep the oil money til we get our war debt paid, give every GI that was there 1 million dollars, and have no $$ for ANY country that did not support the deal.. ever! Make it a constitutional amendment that it be illegal to ever support any country that pulls the $hit that these morons pulled.

Hans Blix is/was a loser that couldn't hold a real job in life, so... he became a ??? He is there to fill a "void" in the process of appeasing the bed wetters.. There is a "I told you so" scenario coming from the administration. GB and co. knew from the git go that they would have to give the rest of the world a "chance" to do this little charade.. Now it's come down to the ending like the old Disney cartoons ended with: "THAT'S ALL FOLKS!".

It's all over for Saddam except the "sad singin and the slow walkin"..:D :D

And I'm too old to join in the fun!!:mad:

I think after we take care of Iraq and North Korea it's time to move the United Nations to France. Let them host it and pay all the bills. Maybe Germany, Russia will even chip in.

If one wasn't pissed enough at the french already, read this:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030307-545570.htm

Basically, the french have been secretly selling military parts & hardware to Iraq. They are whores of the lowest level. Any dead american boys will in part be DIRECTLY the fault of the french "surrender monkeys".
Iraq strengthens air force with French parts
By Bill Gertz
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

A French company has been selling spare parts to Iraq for its fighter jets and military helicopters during the past several months, according to U.S. intelligence officials.
The unidentified company sold the parts to a trading company in the United Arab Emirates, which then shipped the parts through a third country into Iraq by truck.
The spare parts included goods for Iraq's French-made Mirage F-1 jets and Gazelle attack helicopters.
An intelligence official said the illegal spare-parts pipeline was discovered in the past two weeks and that sensitive intelligence about the transfers indicates that the parts were smuggled to Iraq as recently as January.
Other intelligence reports indicate that Iraq had succeeded in acquiring French weaponry illegally for years, the official said.

France has been Iraq's best friend in the West. French arms sales to Baghdad were boosted in the 1970s under Premier Jacques Chirac, the current president. Mr. Chirac once called Saddam Hussein a "personal friend."

France now has an estimated $4 billion in debts owed to it by Iraq as a result of arms sales and infrastructure construction projects. The debt is another reason U.S. officials believe France is opposing military force to oust Saddam.

Originally posted by tom h
If one wasn't pissed enough at the french already, read this:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030307-545570.htm

Basically, the french have been secretly selling military parts & hardware to Iraq. They are whores of the lowest level. Any dead american boys will in part be DIRECTLY the fault of the french "surrender monkeys".

If that is true - wouldn't that open up France to sanctions, etc. That's gotta be in violation of something.

F'em. Stop all france imports now. I'd rather deal with Cuba.

What part of "Material Breach" doesn't he understand? One undeclared WOMD is grounds for bombing.

If I was an inspector, as soon as I found it I'd say "oops..nice knowing you" get in the toyota and head to the airport.