Hand Operated Alky Kit

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
HEY I WAS THINKING. SINCE ATOMIZATION OCCURS IN THE BOOST AIR STREAM, WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS MORE VOLUME RIGHT? SO WHAT ABOUT USING ONE OF THOSE OLD VINTAGE WATER PUMPS? YOU KNOW, THE ONES LIKE THIS:

http://www.2kstore.com/clarke/clarke2.htm

JUST MOUNT IT IN THE PASSENGER FLOORBOARD AND PUMP AWAY WHEN GOING INTO FULL BOOST. WHAT U GUYS THINK? I LIKE IT B/C IT FLOWS A TON OF ALKY AND YOU CAN RUN WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID AND ITS DEPENDABLE (NO Y2K ELECTRONICS TO GO HAYWIRE).

my buddy tried that out. said it worked well.

F*$& those new fangeled y2k electronics:mad:

Always look forward to reading your posts turbo buicks. Only problem I see here is that you may have jeopardized Julio's business. How is he going to compete with that setup!? All you need is lines and a nozzle. Sure the pump is a little pricey ($40 more than the Shurflo), but there are no electronics, and thats Julio's fortay. Oh well, thats the way it goes with progress and inovation. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

ya i got everyone beat looks like. sorrrrry sucka!!! guess Julio couldnt keep up the PACE;) ;) ;)
btw, its forte.

Thats it.. the envelope has been pushed to heights nobody would of ever imagined.

Things that cost less usually involve a little more work :D

Young Edison at work :rolleyes: