Halo Vs Velociraptor! Check it out

tomcatturbo

Has anyone seen the new Episode of TOP GEAR? Its on the History Channel. Search for Top Gear show.

They have the FORD RAPTOR truck, racing in the desert, and against a professional skydiver towards a target. The RAPTOR is the Special Edition Hennessey version- Supercharged Beast!

It's actually a pretty awesome episode! Just wondering if anyone else caught it... the most aggressive off road truck, Ever

Sunday nights episode, they take old model cars and push them to all limits! These guys are crazy---:D

Sounds like a Monster, and makes me want one :biggrin:

I have seen it. It's an alright show, but the British version is hands down, far better. The british version has me laughing out loud, plus spotlighted and tested crazy supercars. It also bashed on some of the supercars and didn't just promote them. The challenges in the British version were also far more entertaining. Although, watching the HALO skydiver was awesome when he is getting ready to land, incredible. So far the two episodes I have seen have completely spotlighted 2 Ford products. The Shelby 350 mustang (I think thats what it was, it was a mustang) and the velociraptor..... I think the american version is trying too hard, and needs less corporate sponsorship to get it right. Still better than not having a Top Gear in American though. Its still new and hopefully the producers will catch on.