haha OMG this lady is a total idiot!!

Apparently this individual lacks the ability to pull over to satisfy the needs of her off-spring. I do not know the laws and how they apply to interstate travel. However, it seems they may have a case if they can justify why she was not endangering her child by unsecuring it from the confines of a car seat and into her arms while operating a vehicle at speed. Needless to say please be respectful of others, post with maturity and do not resort to name calling.

Thanks,

Geoff

Fools!

"I knew I was doing nothing wrong when I was breastfeeding her," Donkers said.
Donkers doesn't consider her actions excessively dangerous.
:eek: :confused:

Somebody needs to sit that ignorant couple down to watch crash test dummies holding unsecured babies in airbag & non-airbag equipped cars.

Either way, in the event of an accident that baby will be crushed or thrown through the windshield. :mad:

yea, although i can think of worse ways to die than being crushed by a breast.;) Seriously though, I think the law pertains to mothers in the passenger seat or rear seat of the car breastfeeding, not the driver. People like this should be shot. I hate when people skirt around the law and take advantage of it. It means the taxpayers have to enact new stupid laws because of people like this.:mad: