Had to Show some Young Kids the DARKSIDE

waddell87

Grasshopper
I was going to the Track today until they cancelled. So I put my Alchy chip in, took my slicks off and put on my streets(big mistake but fun). I was taking the car out to dial in the Alchy, first time out hit 2nd and OHH THATS TOOO MUCH BOOST. She just wouldn't stop smokin..LOL. Any way dialed down the boost to around 20, adjusted the fuel and took it out again to see how it felt and what my Scanmaster and such would tell me.
Came up to a light with a little Dodge SRT 4(i think the srt could be a SVT I don't keep up on them). Seen a few run some good times at the track though. They both look over and are starring, the light changes and he gets on it.They sound neat with their little blow offs going between gears, lol. I take a quick look for cops and say okay we'll play. The passenger was still watching me as they left the light and took 5 or 6 cars then I spooled up and hit 2nd. I LOVE that look so much as I was smoking the tires and sideways getting out then in it going past them. The next light with their Jaws still resting on the window sill and eye's as big as saucer's the driver asks. "Holy SHEET What's in that thing" all I said was a nicely tuned V-6. "Jeesus was his reply Ive taken vets with mine and I didn't stand a chance against you." Thats the power of a Grand National Boy's, I would have really smoke you if I had gotten some traction. see Ya.. LMAO.

Had to share, It was fun! 'cause I don't get the car on the street much. Especially with streets tires on.:D Obviously to dangerous!!!!

Funny/ now that I think of it I should have opened my dump quick and REALLY put the FEAR of black death into them..LOL

I just love it when i here that an 80's car just beet ass and takes names latter roflmfao :biggrin:

Funny/ now that I think of it I should have opened my dump quick and REALLY put the FEAR of black death into them..LOL

Plus on dyo an extra 35 horsepower. .. I Have stock exhaust!!!:cool:

Thanks guys you make me feel gooooood! I love my 87. I've had it for 17yrs and only 40000 kilometers. Needs paint to get the SWIRL marks out.