HA performance upgrades

blueta

Well as I stated in another post I thought it would be a cool idea to see if we could get a list together of mods and the times that are possible with them. That way instead of just throwing mods at a car and half a$$ tuning it we can get a better idea of what we are shooting for. Then after we get the times suggested we can move on to another mod, tune, etc. If anything it will help us that aren't as good at tuning get better. Problem is I've been out of the HA world for so long that I forget most so I can't really contribute :redface: Anyone want to contribute or is it a stupid idea?

Hello Blueta;

I'm curious; Why do you think that, "everything sucks"?
Were you having a bad day or is it a tongue-in-cheek remark? :)

Anyway, I think the answers to some of your questions can be found on GNTYPE.org in the Hot-Air recipes section. It's a pretty good resource.

But if you're looking for timeslips for specific, incremental upgrades then I don't know if it's been done for hot-airs. If someone's already documented this sort of exercise, I don't know where this info is.

Hopefully, someone else will chime in.

gnttype is a great page, but it only has a couple recipies. I was thinking of people who maxed out their combos, whether STOCK or modded. Just so you know how fast you can go with what you already have before you move on. Maybe just looking to make a bigger database. Who knows :cool: Everything sucks, well it does. ;) ;)

EDIT: Kevin's write up on there is kinda like what i'm looking for, but maybe expand on that or something like that with more mods and different approaches everyone has tried.

gnttype is a great page, but it only has a couple recipies. I was thinking of people who maxed out their combos, whether STOCK or modded. Just so you know how fast you can go with what you already have before you move on. Maybe just looking to make a bigger database. Who knows :cool: Everything sucks, well it does. ;) ;)

EDIT: Kevin's write up on there is kinda like what i'm looking for, but maybe expand on that or something like that with more mods and different approaches everyone has tried.

make a sticky too
what does work and what doesnt should be listed