Guys who have installed their ATR 3" dual exhaust

TurboD1987

I just got my exhaust and noticed the tail pipes run out to a point not cut flat like the stock or hooker tail pipes. Has any one cut these back to look like the stock pipes? Or do they look ok when on the car? They just remind me of some pick up truck tail pipes. Any ideas or thought before I put them on?
Thanks

Now that we are on the 3" daul atr exhuast topic, do any of you have a problem with the rear end axle tubes smacking the pipes on large bumps.:(

some pix in the link in the sig.. Not the greatest but there..

Be the last 7-11 pictures of the bunch under the "Minority Report"

Originally posted by TurboD1987
Does anyone have some pics they could post or send me of the 3" duals installed on the car?
Thanks
One of the pic's in my sig., you can see one of the tailpipes exiting. I wonder if my clearance problems are because of the 1.5 drop srings in the rear? Any of you guys that low with ATR 3"?

hey dave i can do you one better than pictures. ive had my atr 3" duals for a couple of years now. im in brampton. youre welcone to come by and have a listen and a look. this exhaust is none other than perfect. money well spent.

Originally posted by aperrego
No but tell me bout the wheels?? Who ? Size? Tires?? SWWEET!
I've only had them since last week, They are Simmons OM Series, 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear,Tires are Toyo Proxes T1-S, 245 40 18 front and 295 35 18 in the rear. When I first bolted them on and stood back and took a look , I was doing a little cheerleading of my own.:D Now I just set up a lawn chair and stare at them for awile. groupAwheels.com is where I got them, they got a few sweet TB's in their photo gallery.:D

Originally posted by bird
hey dave i can do you one better than pictures. ive had my atr 3" duals for a couple of years now. im in brampton. youre welcone to come by and have a listen and a look. this exhaust is none other than perfect. money well spent.

Thanks for the offer bird but I'm not thinking of buying it. I already have the kit in the basement and was wondering about doing a top cut on the tailpipes. Well I cut my pipes yesterday and they look great! Now to get them on and hear them ahhh!
Dave