Guys,Which roller rockers?

rw87tt

Harland /Sharp or T&D ? Cam is Comp Cam 206/210 -.516/.516. Input is highly appreciated and valued. Do T&D have good guarantee? Thanks!

which heads do you have? i have aluminum i went with these: scorpion

Attachments

• EBAY 002.jpg
    EBAY 002.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 359
I went with T&D's because I got a smokin deal on them. You should be fine with either set, as they are both quality pieces and are on quite a few of the cars on this board. Good luck!!!!

n22911362_32125748_7554.jpg

GNmotor.jpg

I don't have any experience with Harland Sharp rockers, but I'm very happy with my T & D's. Never any problems. I just had to clearance the rocker shaft stands on the heads to clear the bottom of the rollers. :smile:

I use Harland Sharp's on all our combinations. The T&D's are fine as well.

K.

Man! Those Scorpions look nice! My heads are stock and I will be doing some home porting. I have the stainless valves and beehive springs on them. From checking prices on the T&Ds.TA Performance wants quite a bit more for their's. Supposedly they have T&D design them to their specs which include a sollid shaft. I can't find a vendor for the H/S or the Scorpions. The info on the H/Sharp is that they have a life time guarantee but them so does Auto Zone on most of the parts they sell and I don't buy parts there.

I think for iron heads you have to get Harland Sharp or T&D's. From what I found Scorpion's only work on aluminum heads. I ended up buying T&D's but either would have been fine for me. You can buy Harland Sharps from Summit. I run 1.65 ratio and the engine picked up power in the 5400 to 6000 range. I can definitely feel the difference over stock rocker arms.

Man! Those Scorpions look nice! My heads are stock and I will be doing some home porting. I have the stainless valves and beehive springs on them. From checking prices on the T&Ds.TA Performance wants quite a bit more for their's. Supposedly they have T&D design them to their specs which include a sollid shaft. I can't find a vendor for the H/S or the Scorpions. The info on the H/Sharp is that they have a life time guarantee but them so does Auto Zone on most of the parts they sell and I don't buy parts there.

PM sent.

K.

Buy from whoever can sell you a replacement part if needed! IE: A broken rocker. Can you just buy one or do you need to buy a whole set? You know what I mean. Could be very important to the wallet down the road.

lifetime guarantee!

I had a few HS rocker fail due to another part failure and HS replaced the arms for free. I even told them it was not the fault of the rockers - they are great to work with!

Call Jack Cotton, he has Scorpions as well as others. I am getting ready to upgrade my Scorpions from 1.55's to 1.65's if you are looking for a used set.

Bryan

Either set would be fine, thet both offer a good warranty. However, if cost is a factor, the HS's can be had a little cheaper from Red Armstrong.