Gunmetal Gray T-Type, Frame off Resto

CANT BELIEVE THIS CAR HASNT SOLD GLWS

Thanks Dan, I'm pretty shocked too... I think it has to do with me not actively pursuing a sale. I bump it up every few months and get some decent interest, but like I said I don't need to sell the car. People want to tell me how much it is worth without even seeing it and ask for my bottom dollar then go 1500 lower... makes me not even want to deal with buyers but I'll give it another shot.

Where is the car located?

Kevin, the car is located in the western suburbs of Chicago.

I feel your pain...I've had the exact same scenario...dude ask me how low I will go...then offer me less. Forget that. My price or walk.

Free bump. I love the look of this T. Come spring if its still around I'd like to come look at it. Ill have the cash available then. I had an 85 Gunmetal grey t-type back in the day and want to get another. Im out of Streamwood so I bet I'm close to you depending how far west you are.

You lose interest after just getting the car together/engine rebuilt?? Does not compute.

I'd have to change those wheels.. not into that look.... other wise nice change up for an 85, i had a hot air 85 and never more on those years (with hot air)

Free delivery? lol

Free bump. I love the look of this T. Come spring if its still around I'd like to come look at it. Ill have the cash available then. I had an 85 Gunmetal grey t-type back in the day and want to get another. Im out of Streamwood so I bet I'm close to you depending how far west you are.

Car is in Roselle, not far at all.

You lose interest after just getting the car together/engine rebuilt?? Does not compute.

I'd have to change those wheels.. not into that look.... other wise nice change up for an 85, i had a hot air 85 and never more on those years (with hot air)

Free delivery? lol

Haven't lost interest necessarily, I moved and the place I live doesn't have any covered parking. I live in a nice part of South Florida but it would probably be stolen in a month if I brought it down here and left it on the street.

Also I'm 25, just not the right time for me to have this car. I'll probably be buying a house in a year or so, building 3 businesses, want a waverunner, turbo diesel for work, and next fast car will be something I can drive everyday like an M3 or vette.

Wheels were only temporary, was going to get 17s with black center big fat chrome lip.

PM me if you are serious about the car, we can discuss delivery. Location?

Sweet........... like I said earlier Neil , you can't go wrong with your selection . I am glad she is staying local. I know Eric will get back into one, It's in his blood. LOL!!!!
Congrats Neil, that's a BAD ASS LOOKING CAR!!!
Prasad

Sweet........... like I said earlier Neil , you can't go wrong with your selection . I am glad she is staying local. I know Eric will get back into one, It's in his blood. LOL!!!!
Congrats Neil, that's a BAD ASS LOOKING CAR!!!
Prasad
Congratulations. I also live in the western suburbs (Lombard) and this car was on my "short list" - once I sell my '04 Infinti I-35. I'm sorry to read that it sold; but I'm sure that you'll enjoy the car. Congrats again. -Bob

Sold!

Thanks Neil, glad the car is in good hands.

Prasad Im just trying to make moves so I can afford a GNX down the road lol.