-Scanmaster, boost/knock/oil pressure/temp gauges
-Moonroof
-Suspension and brakes are all new
-Seats are out of TA, much nicer than stock GN but look like they belong
-Fresh trans from Jimmy's in Mundelin, IL...Most used by Chicago Buick Guys
-3200 Non Lock up Converter
-TurboTweak Chip

I'm probably forgetting some stuff

This car is so clean you can eat off the frame(EVERYTHING has been powdercoated), runs great and should put down good numbers...never been to the track. I've simply do not have time/interest in the car and could use the money for more important things in my life at the moment.

Text or call 630-675-1889, my name is Eric

Price- $18,000

Wow, nice car. All that work & you lost interest? Stinks that you don't get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. glws.

Thank you sir.

I did about half the work, I got the car about halfway halfway done(The hard half) all I really did was put the pieces together. I'm only 24 and just moving out on my own and starting to make some moves career wise. I wish I would have used it more, but it is what it is.

Don't need the money at the moment but have some aspirations of opening a business/buying a house in the near future so its just the right move.

t-type

did car come from north east ohio? looks like buddy dans old car. if so cant get much nicer frame off job. good luck brandon

glad to see it runs

was very upset when he let it go. i know i am no one but will say there is not a better job to be done. anyone with interest should take time to view. dan had $25k when sold to you. well worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks for the kind words Brandon, Dan actually gave me a call glad he got a chance to see the car finished... I lost his contact info when my school's email kicked me off.

TTT

Do you still have the GN wheels that are pictured in the resto?

Nah slightly rusted gave them to a friend for helping me out w ALOT w this car. I still have 85 T rims though.

The plan was to get 18" in back 17 in front black 5 star w chrome lip and tinted windows

I would need a good chunk of the trade to be cash but might consider a partial including sport bike, wave runner, atv, or daily driver. PM me with an offer worst I can do is say no.

No dyno #s, had a te-60 on before but never ran it hard bc it was somewhat old and didn't want to risk taking out the motor. New combo was thrown on and I soon after moved down to Florida, car is in storage at my parents house in Chicago.