guess who has the worlds fastest single turbo Buick?

John you are right

I was implying he would have the record in the sevens, yes he did go the one pass in the sevens. Not the right sequence to back it up. No your are not losing your mind, I just didn't make myself clear.

WTF does that mean? I am one of the "early guys" who helped get the parts as well! 2004 will be interesting.....if you only knew!

Originally posted by EightSecV6
WTF does that mean? I am one of the "early guys" who helped get the parts as well! 2004 will be interesting.....if you only knew!

Bill, you're like Rodney Dangerfield..... You get no respect!:D

John, did you ever get the email I sent you (reply to Updates)?

He's no Rodney

Bill has my respect and he has always been a person to listen to even back in the early days when he was writing tech articles for Buick news letters. I am glad he takes time to post and respond to help people.
He will only go faster on his own without major outside backing as always in 2004.
Nice Going Billy!!!

Bill,

You should have the car in the 6s this year when all comes together.
He will have the fastest GN Period by the end of summer.
He only needs to go .5 quicker to beat duttweilers record.
He should be in competition with Kenny's 6.8 @ 204 with the Olds for the fastest turbo buick door slammer when you set it on kill!

Re: He's no Rodney

Originally posted by Bobtempest
Bill has my respect and he has always been a person to listen to even back in the early days when he was writing tech articles for Buick news letters. I am glad he takes time to post and respond to help people.
He will only go faster on his own without major outside backing as always in 2004.
Nice Going Billy!!!

The Rodney comment was a bit of an exaggeration on my part.... Personally though I do feel that Bill deserves more respect or mention than he gets! I mean how many guys were running 8.20's with a 3400lb car?? The answer is not many (hell right now I can't think of any):eek: but Bill was (when he had the twin turbo S2 motor)..... Also, as you said he takes time from his very busy schedule to post and help guys (which right there earns him my respect)! The fact that he is going as fast as he's going on his own dime (without the financial help of sponsors) is amazing to me and I know he will only get faster:) :cool:

I thought Harry was floating him a couple $s.
Just Kidding, Bill's accomplishments speak for them self.
I would have no problem using Bill for motor work!

Boys, Boys,Boys, cant' we all play nicely we all have things to be proud of but man is there some smack talking going on.Lets try to walk the walk BEFORE we talk the talk. Lets be proud of what we have accomplished not brag about what we are going to do this coming year.I think we will all get along better that way.

Tony G.

Bill....

Bill are you going to race any off the Outlaw races around this area??

Richie
PS do you have an extra sheet metal intake you would want to sell? Also do you think the clutch makes enough diffrent's to run if you have to add 200lbs to the car to run it?

Richie,
probably run at Cecil and maybe the outlaw stuff (1/8 mile) at 75/80 and MIR. Dont have any sheetmetal intakes. The clutch would definately be worth the extra 200lbs, you can run a much bigger turbo...

I'm real new to Buicks but anyone running this fast deserves praise. I think I'd love to talk to Bill bout my car and what I can do with one of those T/A alum. blocks and what it would cost. Go get'em Bill I hope only the best to you. And I respect all the early guys that brought our cars to what they are today. Thanks guys

144 MPH in the 1/8th mile???!!!!! :eek:

Glad to see there are still people willing to sack up and push their V-6 to the limit. And it sounds like you haven't hit the limit yet!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the video!