guess who has the worlds fastest single turbo Buick?

EightSecV6

MDBL
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran only one full pass...Fighting the clutch we wound up with a 7.70 at 181.55 on the first full pass the car actually made. I have alot of "thank yous" coming soon, I finally broke Lawrence's record! we are very happy with the season closure and looking forward to spring. The worlds fastest single turbo Buick GN sits in my garage....WHOOO WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations

Way to go Bill we all knew you would pull it off.. Can't wait to see when you get it all sorted out. L.C.'s numbers will be blown away before you are done.. Dave

AWESOME!!

I was waiting for this...181 MPH may be close to the fastest pass ever with a TR bodied S2 of whatever flavor. I am sure that the Masters of 2nd Hand Information will be along soon to say yay or nay... ;)

Congratulations and I hope to see it perform even better next year. :D

Originally posted by EightSecV6
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran only one full pass...Fighting the clutch we wound up with a 7.70 at 181.55 on the first full pass the car actually made. I have alot of "thank yous" coming soon, I finally broke Lawrence's record! we are very happy with the season closure and looking forward to spring. The worlds fastest single turbo Buick GN sits in my garage....WHOOO WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee.Congrats Bill.Gotta love that.:eek:

Kendall,

Thanks for the introduction. Gary Lee's car driven by Mike Ragusa was in the 181mph + range. Kenny Duttweiler only went 180 with his car before he sold it. There is a chance that Mr. Anderson (neo) is the one!!!! =)

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Bill you have earned it. You are what keeps us little guys going. :D Nice job maybe you can get that baby in GM High Tech Mag. Cool Deal!!!!!:cool:

Way to go Bill , I think all of us had a feeling that your car was going to be the quickist TR V6 in the world. Its got more in it :) :) :) .

Jeff

Very Happy for you Bill.I Looked at your car At BG last year and the atttention to Detail is unreal.Flawless and FAST Love that car!Congrates and HANG ON!!!
:eek:

Awesome job Bill!!

I knew you had some magic tricks still up your sleeve! ;) Did anyone get the run on video? I'd love to see a M-peg if anyone has one.

Congrats!!

Neal

7.70 @ 181

Does this mean you're gonna change your screen name to "SevenSecV6" ? Either way congratulations!!!

BigAl...

Re: 7.70 @ 181

Originally posted by Syclone Dude
Does this mean you're gonna change your screen name to "SevenSecV6" ? Either way congratulations!!!

BigAl...
Man, I'd hate to be Bill and have to change my screen name.... :D :D

Fantastic job.

Bill, do you have a site with the build specs? I have some friends that would like to see what you've done.

Call Discovery Channel. Time for a documentary. ;)

Great work.