Guess I will never know

six is enough

Tweaked has a new Home
Got to take the car out to the track tonight. Car spooled up great let off the transbrake car left hard. Best ever sixty foot for me 1.028. A little past the 330 motor let go. Costed to a 5.28 at 116 at the eighth mile and thru the quarter at 9.31 at 100. Just my luck after having transmission problems all year and now this. Would have been nice to have made a full pass to see what it would have ran.:mad:

Not sure yet. Will wait until tomorrow to look at it. All I know is that the car shook real hard when it happened and when I looked under it water was running out from under drivers side head. Might have broke the crank but not sure yet. It didn't fell like a head gasket just let go. It felt more like the time the driveshaft broke and came out from under the car doing over 110.:eek:

that sux. and that aint gonna be cheap either. if it was a mustang you could have a new crank tomorrow...lol but if it was a mustang it would be a dime a dozen and boring. gl

im sorry to hear that.... but do u have ne videos of your car? interested to see what a 1.0 60' looks like

im sorry to hear that.... but do u have ne videos of your car? interested to see what a 1.0 60' looks like

That's very close to what a prostock car does. Very impressive.

Hope it's nothing too bad.

Mike B.