GTR getting paid killing domestics at the track

I figured that GTR was a mid 9 second car from its mods. People should have noticed the FMIC lol.

Nix

I was the gray T he beat. I blew my governor spring on the pass before I ran him and didn't know it. It would have been a close race. If you look at the nested gopro video of my car, I was pulling him through 1st gear to 6700 rpm. I was running a couple more degrees timing 1/2, more boost and more fuel than my 10.6 @ 131 pass at BG. I'm glad I know my car pulls strong up to 6500+ rpm according to the tach which was buried. A rematch is coming. JD spun as the track was tight that day and the left lane wasn't hooking great until night time. I spun my ET drags hard earlier off a 10psi parking brake launch...

Make no excuses...take your beatings like a man. LOL! Say, yeah he's faster than I am. Fix your issues and go back at him cash in hand if you think you can beat him. Nice cars though! Someone notify Gabby Rojas of this Buick Abuse!

I got beat by bus lengths. I have 3 TCI 200 BRF gov springs ordered from summit, we'll see when they arrive special order. It sucks getting beat but I am used to seeing taillights in the heads up Buick classes so no big deal, it's still fun to line 'em up. Come to think of it, the only pass I've got a win light in THS was a bye run. Of course I seem to either break or line up against Hayes or KevinB first. I'll get the tune figured out, for now I'm just taking it conservatively with 10.0 A/F and trying not to break stuff.

AWD launch is tough to catch up to. That's pretty impressive if the mods they say it has is it.

AWD launch is tough to catch up to. That's pretty impressive if the mods they say it has is it.

Nah, we were 0.02 sec different 60'. I left on a soft 1-2 psi foot brake launch for a 1.56 60'.

The GTR does have M/T drag radials at all for corners...

That GTR is a mid 9 sec car. he left that 9.90 truck bad. Even with a hit the truck never closed the distance. TurboTnZ06, he has got a fortune in that car, I am quite sure he would feel 10X worse if he lost knowing what he has got into it. Did you know he had you on film?

I have a small fortune in my Buick too. We were racing for money but since I broke he wouldn't take it. It was all in fun, just trying to get a close race.

Throw the 100plus grand into a Buick that he paid for that GTR and then see what happens.. Idc how fast you went..its still a Nissan. I rather have any of the Buicks in there over that GTR.

guy wont be fishing for too long. Someone is gonna foul hook that SOB!!

Throw the 100plus grand into a Buick that he paid for that GTR and then see what happens.. Idc how fast you went.. You sure did pay for it

My Don Cruz built DLS stroker, GN1's, 210/210 roller cam, ported lower, 70mm TB/plenum, dual alky, 80# inj and Weldon 1100 etc etc should be enough, no need to drop $100k. The only stock '87 parts on my car are the stock headers and some brackets...

Too bad on the governor Z06. Nice run none the less. Fix it and video a rematch! I want to see it.

Nix

My Don Cruz built DLS stroker, GN1's, 210/210 roller cam, ported lower, 70mm TB/plenum, dual alky, 80# inj and Weldon 1100 etc etc should be enough, no need to drop $100k. The only stock '87 parts on my car are the stock headers and some brackets...
My point exactly!! Hes got 100k plus into that thing. You goddamn better believe when he gets OWNED and he will. Hes going to be smoking alot more then ciggerettes that night.. it looked like you had em by a fender and you just died out...its always the small things that bite ya in the arse