Gtp

I eat Z06

Tonight I am driving to the gas station to fuel up. The needle is on the last bar to the left, and it has been there for some time. So I am taking it easy since I have about 7 miles till the station. I start to follow a red GTP, we both take a left onto the same road and I take the right lane and he takes the left. He keeps jerking and such tryin to get me to race. But I wouldnt b/c of the fuel situation and I was on the phone with my girlfriend talking about the race against the Mach 1 the night before. We both catch a red light. My lane ends in about 1/6 of a mile. I know this guy is gonna try me, so I tell my girlfriend that I am about to race, and I turn on the alky. Light goes green and I punch it (no brake boost). I had the GTP by at least 8 car lengths before I had to get over. My boost is only at 15psi, I am goin to run it back up to 20 or 21 tommorro. I finally got to the station and put 15.5 gallons in the car. On a side note, there is a station by me that has 93 octane for $1.95, it is worth the extra drive.

Nick

I know what you mean ledzeppac, I just filled up on Monday @ 2.29 for 91......a lot cheaper than it was a few weeks ago but I hear its supposed to go way up again.....:eek: .......southern california sucks!!

You know its was just starting to go down. I actually paid 2.15 for 91 at a shell and mobil this week.

But I do hear its going back up