GTA wheels (gold)

Black or Gold GTA wheels

• Total voters

79transam

1986 Grand National
whats up all looking to put GTA wheels on my gunmetal TR. It has the blackout trim and I know black GTA wheels would go great, but what about gold?.
I cant seem to find a gunmetal regal with gold gta wheels. I do know a friend had a gunmetal gta and the gold wheels looked great.
what are your guys opinion on gold gta wheels on a gunmetal gray TR?
any pics would be great too.

here is a pic of my car

Attachments

• side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 472
I would go gold to set off the car a bit more. It will pop out more and not look out of place. 18 inch CCW classics with gold centers would look bad ass on your car.

I would do black or charcoal like Paul said, imo gold only looks good on white or possibly maroon cars.

CCW wheels would look awesome, but the money is not there. black everyone has figured the gold would be different. ive seen the charcoal ones, but they are the same color as the wheels I have on there now.. guess I have to buy Pacecarta's set of gold wheels and take my set of black wheels and do a comparison.

You can always powder coat to any shade you want..

That T is sweet. Is have same color, without chrome package. I always wondered what she'd look like with gold wheels. Thanks

Great looking cars!!! What is up the the chrome trim on the rear quarter? That is sweet looking, it finishes out the chrome look very nicely.

Nope. The chrome package '87 Regals only had chrome between the front and rear wheels...nothing on front or rear fenders that is why this car looked so neat to me.

I actually love the gold wheels on that regal.. leaning more and more towards the gold wheels.. thanks for the pics