GTA wheels for sale in Tucson

BigReade

Buick City Boy
I have a set of GTA wheels that I was going to use on my car, but have decided not to, so I figured I may as well throw them up for sale. Would prefer a local pick up, but will ship at buyer's expense. I'm asking $500 obo. These are fronts and rears, as opposed to four fronts.

Attachments

• IMG_20140628_110019.jpg
    IMG_20140628_110019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
Will take $400 to a local buyer, $400+ shipping if going out of state. Need to sell so I can pick up a set of radials

Is the lip as dull as it looks in the pics ? and is that black over spray on the right upper wheel at about the 12 o'clock position ?

The lip is dull, definitely has a more brushed look as opposed to polished. No over spray, I just noticed it when you said that and it must be a shadow. I can get you a better pic of them out in the light tomorrow.

OK thanks. I'm new to the GN scene. How do these differ from the GNX wheel ?

I'm not sure on what the exact differences are, I know there's a slight difference as far as the offset is concerened, but I think looks wise, they are pretty much spot on. That was my reason for buying them, I've just decided to go a different direction.

If you could get a clearer pic, i'd like to see that. Cant really tell the condition of the lip. Thanks.