GTA wheel size and divots

Blkt6

On the GTA wheels are front and rear both 16x8 with different back spacing for the fronts. I know every body wants the fronts. And what are the divots that are on the newer wheels, how can you tell. What spacers to use, i heard from 1/2" to 1.5"
Thanks

Blkt6 said:
On the GTA wheels are front and rear both 16x8 with different back spacing for the fronts. I know every body wants the fronts. And what are the divots that are on the newer wheels, how can you tell. What spacers to use, i heard from 1/2" to 1.5"
Thanks
1) Correct: different spacing/both 16X8. 2) Easy to tell new from old: there are dimples where the spokes meet the rim on the new ones. 3) I've got 4 fronts(245/50-16 BFG KDW in front and 255/50-16 BFG Drag radials rear) without spacers and no rubbing. If you get fronts and rears- put the rears in the front w/spacers(you'll probably need longer studs). Be certain no one has overtightened, and eaten out the lugnut countersinks before you buy. Have them checked for true(they get bent easily).

I just installed GTA wheels on my T. I used the front wheels on the rear of the car with 1" spacers and the rear wheels on the front of the car with 1.25" spacers. IMHO, the wheels sit perfectly in the wheel wells without that "tucked" look that most seem to have.