GTA Wheel Package Deal NEW IN BOX!!!

pilgrimcustoms

ALWAYS BET BLACK
I have four new in the box front GTA wheels (reproductions) from Classic Industries. I took one out of the box out of curiosity. The other three are still sealed. They look like an exact match to the GTA's. Black center mesh with the natural finish lip. I have brand new center caps (firebird center stickers) and new lug nuts and covers. The caps came from Kirban. I gave $800.00 for the wheels and $100.00 for the centers and lugs. I will take $700.00 for all plus shipping. I can post or e-mail a picture of the one that has been out of the box, but do not want to open any of the others. They look great, but I have decided to stay stock and need to pay some bills. What else is new!!! LOL :)

Can you post some pics for us? Ive been curious about them for a while. If I had money, Id buy them. But unfortunately I dont.

Their site is under construction.:frown:

Do the firebird center caps have the metal clip to hold the cap to the wheel firmly? Can you take a picture of those?

Wow

I have four new in the box front GTA wheels (reproductions) from Classic Industries. I took one out of the box out of curiosity. The other three are still sealed. They look like an exact match to the GTA's. Black center mesh with the natural finish lip. I have brand new center caps (firebird center stickers) and new lug nuts and covers. The caps came from Kirban. I gave $800.00 for the wheels and $100.00 for the centers and lugs. I will take $700.00 for all plus shipping. I can post or e-mail a picture of the one that has been out of the box, but do not want to open any of the others. They look great, but I have decided to stay stock and need to pay some bills. What else is new!!! LOL :)

WOW!!!THAT, MY FRIENDS IS A GOOD DEAL!!!I HAVE 2 HRS EACH SANDING,BUFFING + PAINTING MINE..

Classic industries are dimpled and are-15 & -23 as far as i know. Sounds like a good buy,dimpled are not.

GC

I've never opened the caps. Pics won't upload. I guess they are too large. I'll e-mail to anyone wanting to see them. PM's have been sent. Thanks to all.