GTA Rear wheels

vintageracer

I have 4 GTA "rear" wheels. This is the result of purchasing 2 sets to get 4 fronts.

Given the fact that everybody wants front wheels, would I be better off selling these 4 wheels together or split them up and sell them a 2 sets of 2 rear GTA wheels?

Thanks for your opinions!

Given those choices, I would ask for bids either way, and which ever struck your liking, that would be the way they went. You can always refuse a sale.

the rears fit really nicely on mid-80's Caprices and look like they were meant to be there, so find someone that has one of those cars and convince them they NEED your "extra" rear wheels.

Thanks for the help and replies.

2 of the wheels are black centered and 2 are silver. Sorry, no gold.

Have a great day!

Wheel Adapters

For all you guys wanting wheel "adapters" to properly space out your "rear" GTA wheels contact the Lugnut King, Raul Gonzalez at Gonzalez Enterprises. Raul makes high quality aluminum bolt on wheel adapters in ANY bolt pattern and width you desire 1 inch and greater in width. This will ease the search for 4 front GTA wheels to make a set. This can also allow you to mount some of those kool looking "tuner" wheels that are made in offsets that will not work on our cars.

I have purchased adapters for use with several sets of GTA wheels from Raul and they work great! I used 1.5 inch adapters for "rear" GTA wheels used on the front of a GN and 1.0 inch adapters for "front" GTA wheels used on the rear of a GN. This combination moves the wheels out with no clearance issues and makes the wheels look great by moving the wheel out and even with the fender/quarter panel line. I would still use four 1 inch spacers if I hade 4 front GTA wheels because of the appearance and stance this movement of the wheels out gives the car. This will give all you guys like me who had pairs or sets of "rear" GTA wheels an option to use the wheels for minimal cost.

The adapters are "bolt on" and have the correct wheel studs/bolt pattern to continue to use GM "metric" lug nuts with caps or aftermarket chrome lug nuts.

Cost of the adapters are $40.00 each and this includes the lugnuts to mount the adapters. Once again, these are bolt on adapters, NOT SPACERS. You do not need to change or modify your original wheel studs in any way.

Give Raul a call at 909 376 8011. They are located in Fontana California. Their website is www.lugnutking.com.