GT3255A Turbo for Sale

626gn

Precision GT3255A turbo w/Precision .63 exhaust housing and billet inlet bell.

I bought this brand new from a board member in October last year. He purchased it new but never got around to installing it. Here’s the link: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...t-neck-stock-intercooler.401667/#post-3303793

This turbo is still on the car but it should be coming off in about 2 weeks. I bought it for temporary use only while my other turbo was being rebuilt but it worked so well I kept it on longer than originally intended. This turbo works very well with a stock D5 converter and performance is very similar to that of a TA49, if not better. It only has 355 miles on it and it’s being used with a Turbo Protector to ensure it's only fed clean filtered oil. Turbo has no known issues. The only thing I didn’t like was that my stock turbo shield would not fit without modifications so I just left it off. Other than that this is a fantastic street turbo that will out perform a stock turbo in every way above 18lbs boost AND will work very well without needing a converter upgrade. I’m only selling because I’m putting my TA60 back on the car along with a new converter.

Shipping is included in the price as long as you’re in the U.S.

$450 shipped USPS standard post. I can also ship USPS flat rate for $430 BUT this would require disassembly of the compressor and exhaust housings in order to make it fit.

Buyer pays for the ride if they want a different shipping option. I’m located in Hawaii so cost to ship will be more than you’re probably used to.

GT3255A on car 1.jpg GT3255A on car 2.jpg GT3255A on car 3.jpg

Here are pics of it from last October just before I installed it. Only difference from then to now is that the exhaust housing is now discolored due to the heat.

GT3255A - 1.jpg GT3255A - 2 .jpg GT3255A - 3.jpg GT3255A - 4.jpg GT3255A - 5.jpg GT3255A - 10.jpg

Do you think the 60 is a better turbo?
Honestly, I felt very little difference going from the 60 to the GT32. I ran them both at 25lbs and from what little I could tell the 60 might have had a little more on top but they felt pretty similar to me. I'd really like to run my turbo shield again without having to modify it. Since I have this rebuilt 60 laying around I figured I'd slap it back on along with a matching converter in hopes to pickup some performance.